JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

A little sad I traded away one my extra pair of Royals today, but for 2 Black & Reds can't be that sad,

& for a straight up trade I didn't even bother to ask for 2nd opinion.

He couldn't find a legit pair, he said FCNY finally had his size up(10.5), but slow to check out & got cart jacked. lol? wtf?

the trade isn't as lopsided as it seem

since he finally got a legit pair after months of looking, was willing to pay $600 & to get cart jacked on flightclubny.com,

he said he could finally be in peace
laugh.gif

Last edited:
LOL ...Even if they didnt they would by your avy or screen name.... :tongue:

EVO rocks hard....Any tuning...?

evo ix was my favourite design-wise....

One of these days I tell ya....

Lol yeah I guess my avi and name give it away lol

Yeah got her dyno tuned to 340whp. I do agree about the evo ix. I love that design. I was considering selling my x for a while to get a ix. But just the thought of buying a used evo not knowing how much stress was really put on the engine scared me lolz.

Somewhat topic related though, did anybody know if the euro restock is a random Twitter drop?

Lol yeah I guess my avi and name give it away lol

Yeah got her dyno tuned to 340whp. I do agree about the evo ix. I love that design. I was considering selling my x for a while to get a ix. But just the thought of buying a used evo not knowing how much stress was really put on the engine scared me lolz.

Somewhat topic related though, did anybody know if the euro restock is a random Twitter drop?

Probably yes , exactly the same way as the US one.

A little sad I traded away one my extra pair of Royals today, but for 2 Black & Reds can't be that sad,
& for a straight up trade I didn't even bother to ask for 2nd opinion.
View media item 872959
He couldn't find a legit pair, he said FCNY finally had his size up(10.5), but slow to check out & got cart jacked. lol? wtf?

the trade isn't as lopsided as it seem
since he finally got a legit pair after months of looking, was willing to pay $600 & to get cart jacked on flightclubny.com,
he said he could finally be in peace :lol:  
FC had a sz 10.5 last night for 525 was wondering how fast they'd sell as well as if that pair came from an employee working at the store

FC had a sz 10.5 last night for 525 was wondering how fast they'd sell as well as if that pair came from an employee working at the store
yeah he was talking about a 525 pair, cheaper than the usual FC price

but he will be basically paying almost 600 after 9% tax & shipping.

he tried to check out right away but i guess he was still too slow.

Last edited:
A little sad I traded away one my extra pair of Royals today, but for 2 Black & Reds can't be that sad, & for a straight up trade I didn't even bother to ask for 2nd opinion.

i think you made out on that trade my friend

but i like da black-red 1 better dan the royal anyway so am biased

Last edited:
...or he bought two pairs of bred's for retail/from the restock and got royal's for $300.

Last edited:

damn come to think of it, it still is a good trade. Both dudes came up on a deal. Or, you can say he got two pairs of blk reds for trading his royals which he got for $140 
wink.gif
i came up with a couple of pairs on the royals release, but struck out on the blk/red release.

he came up with a couple of pairs on the blk/red release & struck out on the royals release.

So pretty much we're on the same boat, except i didn't need this trade since I was able to find some blk/reds easily for a fair price on RD.

he could have sold his 2 blk/reds as funds, but its still not a guarantee to find his size in the Royals he said

Last edited:
Please read the posts before.This is referred to a flight club pair.
well if flight club is selling royals for 600, they are probably selling futures for 8-900 lol.. either way, i was just pointing out sthe ridiculousness of some resell prices that's all

well if flight club is selling royals for 600, they are probably selling futures for 8-900 lol.. either way, i was just pointing out sthe ridiculousness of some resell prices that's all
futures are 550.. i wouldnt pay retail for those regardless lol all JB needs to do is throw 3M and GITD on every shoe to make it hype
mean.gif

futures are 550.. i wouldnt pay retail for those regardless lol all JB needs to do is throw 3M and GITD on every shoe to make it hype
mean.gif
550 at flight club? last time i checked ebay those things were going for 700 plus.. i guess nobody was biting lol

Back
Top Bottom