JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

I've got these nice fade levi 510's that I wore with my royals not too long ago to this little shindig. The looks the chicks were giving me :smokin

even bred 1's couldn't save #ntdenim
lol some nters do focus too much on the shoes sometimes 
laugh.gif

Quit fooling yourself thinking just because a pair sells for below 350 it's a "GM PAIR" when it's obvious to tell the difference between Authentic and GM.

Just bought mine last week for 320 SHIPPED.  So stop complaining that you search for months and can't find a pair for under 350.  Look harder.

View media item 877589

Congrats! I guess you proved your point by getting a pair for 320 shipped last week! I got my pair for more than you did but hey, I'm satisfied. Just stating what I've experienced. You're not finding pairs for less than 350 here in the bay.

And by the way, thanks for the friendly advice! There were a few NTers asking for help to find breads at a price of 350 and under and "LOOK HARDER" was just the suggestion we all needed to finally get pair for the price range you're talking about.

Before people start going in on getting these for 320 or 350 shipped you have to remember that size plays a huge role in the price, most 9-10s on the bay are going for 450 easily so it all depends on what size you wear.

Before people start going in on getting these for 320 or 350 shipped you have to remember that size plays a huge role in the price, most 9-10s on the bay are going for 450 easily so it all depends on what size you wear.

Exactly, ppl always fail to understand that

Congrats! I guess you proved your point by getting a pair for 320 shipped last week! I got my pair for more than you did but hey, I'm satisfied. Just stating what I've experienced. You're not finding pairs for less than 350 here in the bay.

And by the way, thanks for the friendly advice! There were a few NTers asking for help to find breads at a price of 350 and under and "LOOK HARDER" was just the suggestion we all needed to finally get pair for the price range you're talking about.
View media item 878709

Last edited:
Some, myself included, hate the cuff behind the tongue look. Looks fine on others, but I think it looks goofy as hell. Not my preference. I don't pull my tongue up any higher like some do. Maybe I am showing my age, but that's not something we use to do back in the day, and not something I will do because the youngsters do it.

Doesn't look "cool" to me. Some dudes take that cuff behind the tongue too far.

I've been an avid tongue popper since the late 90's/early 00's :smokin

That's what 1's (and 3's) are made for, especially since Nike has heard our cries for OG branding

Some, myself included, hate the cuff behind the tongue look. Looks fine on others...but...Not my preference. Doesn't look "cool" to me. Some dudes take that cuff behind the tongue too far.

its more comfortable to wear them like you have it anyway & easier - no need to keep fixing ish

powder blue silver tab baggy NT denim for the win tho

Last edited:
Just a heads up, maybe a new trend with GM sellers, but ive seen 3 listings now that no longer claim shoes are 100% authentic and are just saying

"Shoes were bought from a third party, who told me they were authentic, In my opinion these look 100% authentic, but I am not guaranteeing anything"

not sure if that actually works for paypal claims but just be on the look out.

Back
Top Bottom