JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

people can say 1200 for royals doesn't mean people are paying it. no one is paying 600 for royals.  300 for breds and royals. you're dumb if you spend 400 like I did but i don't care since I splurge but for someone who saves up money, i would be patient until you find yours for 300 which is possible if you are patient.

Last edited:
Royals have been 400+ for a DS LEGIT pair since the middle of last year. There may have been some at 3-350 range around the time they released, but most were allocated overseas making US resale higher. After the Blk/Red 1 release, every 1 from last year went up.. Even Shadows are pulling 250-300 now. I haven't seen a LEGIT pair of Royals under 500 since and I've been looking since last year. There are multitudes of Fakes/GM, whatever you want to call them flooding the market. Most of which being the ones you find under market value.

I was at a sneaker show at the United Center last weekend and tried to trade my Royals and a Joakim Noah jersey i won in a raffle for his WTK 8s. Sadly enough, he wouldn't trade so i kept them. In retrospect, I'm glad i didnt get rid of my Royals

I've been looking for both royals and breds and you're not finding legit, authentic royals for under 500 and breds for under 400. Waiting and saving for a magical pair to pop up for 350 just isnt gonna happen unless theres another restock.

I've been looking for both royals and breds and you're not finding legit, authentic royals for under 500 and breds for under 400. Waiting and saving for a magical pair to pop up for 350 just isnt gonna happen unless theres another restock.
this,

is reality people.

I picked up DS breds and royals for 350 apiece. I still feel robbed, but I rationalized by selling some general releases that didn't hold a lot of personal value to me.

While agree with u on the Royals being hard to find for a good price. I disagree about the breds.

I got mine for less than 350 shipped. There are deals out there you just gotta be lucky and find em and hopefully it's another sneaker enthusiast so that they won't rape u on resell prices

Royals you''re spending 500 at least i agree.

I would think 350 is the going rate right now for Bred 1s. Of course it's easy to find the ones that are sitting and are 400+, but if you're savvy and try to deal you should be able to get them for about 350 - actually saw a couple pairs in size 11 going for that but couldn't pull the trigger on doubling up.

i came up with a couple of pairs on the royals release, but struck out on the blk/red release.

he came up with a couple of pairs on the blk/red release & struck out on the royals release.

So pretty much we're on the same boat, except i didn't need this trade since I was able to find some blk/reds easily for a fair price on RD.

he could have sold his 2 blk/reds as funds, but its still not a guarantee to find his size in the Royals he said
yeaup y'all came up on deals, but you definitely had the better trade. 2 pairs are better than 1. especially since breds and royals go hand in hand. it's just royals ain't release in over a decade which makes them more wanted.

with the prices of royals now i think selling my pair for $400 wasn't that great.

Traded a pair of HGG XIII and CDP bred XI for a pair. Hoping I didn't get the short end of the deal.
I have the 1's, but I don't have either of the ones you traded and they are high on my list.... making my opinion biased.

finally a nice day to break these out. no snow on the ground, been waitin since Dec
looking good man..i think black pants are ideal for bred 1s.. to me, they look a little off with blue jeans.. not knocking people who rock blue jeans with their bred 1s, i just think they look best with black pants.. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom