JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

This Is true ^ had a legit pair Sz 9 I bought in store from FTL, one shoe sole had pebbled bottoms, other shoe had reg pattern, seen it on shadows also
Same here. I have 2 retail pairs with pebbled bottoms (on one sole only for each pair). More like tiny tiny triangles actually. Some of these legit guides from NT really confused the hell out of me and are not 100% correct all the time. Another thing I noticed that was wrong with one of the guides is, not all bred 1's, royal 1s ect, have the same UPC code. It differs upon size. If you want to always go by something that will be consistent, it will be the shape of the overall shoe, shoosh, materials and stitching used.

so disappointing and heart breaking when I see people only wear it once and decides to sell it because they can't rock it... Then sells it for 350 for VNDS. I just want one pair to rock from the beginning when its DS and keep it forever... 
frown.gif

Reasonable price?

Over $350?

people can say 1200 for royals doesn't mean people are paying it. no one is paying 600 for royals.  300 for breds and royals. you're dumb if you spend 400 like I did but i don't care since I splurge but for someone who saves up money, i would be patient until you find yours for 300 which is possible if you are patient.

I have two pairs one of which is a half size smaller and fits too snug, due to these running small. I have 4-5 people constantly throwing offers for the smaller pair of $400+ and I still don't wanna sell. I'm not being greedy, I just really don't wanna let them go. One dude offered me gamma 11 + $150 and I still turned him down. It's about more than profit sometimes. When people genuinely love a shoe it's just harder to let go. Feels great having doubled up and I don't wanna lose that content feeling in having a second pair.

I've been hoping for a swap but that's not gonna happen easily. If I take the $400 I probably won't find the size I need without throwing down another $50 on top of that. We'll see.

Mark my words tho Breds will be selling for $500 come August/September.

Faster than that. I'm in the same boat with 3 pair of Black/Reds. I'm going to hold onto them until the markets dry to kinda ease having to put money out for Royals. 

I have two pairs one of which is a half size smaller and fits too snug, due to these running small. I have 4-5 people constantly throwing offers for the smaller pair of $400+ and I still don't wanna sell. I'm not being greedy, I just really don't wanna let them go. One dude offered me gamma 11 + $150 and I still turned him down. It's about more than profit sometimes. When people genuinely love a shoe it's just harder to let go. Feels great having doubled up and I don't wanna lose that content feeling in having a second pair.

I've been hoping for a swap but that's not gonna happen easily. If I take the $400 I probably won't find the size I need without throwing down another $50 on top of that. We'll see.

What size are you?

Faster than that. I'm in the same boat with 3 pair of Black/Reds. I'm going to hold onto them until the markets dry to kinda ease having to put money out for Royals. 

I paid 450 for mine and I don't regret it one bit, these will hit 700 by Christmas

^^^^
These Wolf of Wall Street looking azzzzz ninjas!
View media item 888563

That's actually pretty good considering flight club charging 550 for 2013

flight club can charge whatever they want, it's up to you to be dumb enough to pay it. I've seen 94 pairs go for 5-600 as recently as last year. maybe that's changed but honestly I doubt it, most of these happy go lucky dudes want the newest version of the shoe

flight club can charge whatever they want, it's up to you to be dumb enough to pay it. I've seen 94 pairs go for 5-600 as recently as last year. maybe that's changed but honestly I doubt it, most of these happy go lucky dudes want the newest version of the shoe
True true, but in my situation finding a legit 9.5 for under 400 was hard. I caved in and purchase at ISS for the 449. Was that high for sneakers? Yes but at the end of the day, money comes and money goes, might as well enjoy it while you can

this is one of the few situations where I feel like fakes have actually driven the price of the shoe up. I guess if you can afford the peace of mind of buying from a reputable seller people will pay the price

this is one of the few situations where I feel like fakes have actually driven the price of the shoe up. I guess if you can afford the peace of mind of buying from a reputable seller people will pay the price
It's a combination between that, demand, supply and the fact they stamp the shoe with the OG branding. Then you had a lot of people coming off that salt of not having the banneds as well.

Same here. I have 2 retail pairs with pebbled bottoms (on one sole only for each pair). More like tiny tiny triangles actually. Some of these legit guides from NT really confused the hell out of me and are not 100% correct all the time. Another thing I noticed that was wrong with one of the guides is, not all bred 1's, royal 1s ect, have the same UPC code. It differs upon size. If you want to always go by something that will be consistent, it will be the shape of the overall shoe, shoosh, materials and stitching used.
So, my boy found a couple pairs in his sizes from the same seller so we go to check em out. Everything looks legit, except the sole patterns are off and different from my legit pair. These are in a 10.5, 11. I didn't snap pics, but the dude might send some to him. I've seen 15+ pairs of 1's in person and these look like every legit pair I've seen, EXCEPT for the soles.

I think there was some discussion of this but I can't find it. Have any of you seen otherwise legit looking shoes be fake? Box, cut, perfs, stiching, toe box spacing, no widows peak, right lace bag, cardboard inserts...everything. Got me buggin.
^^^ There were supposedly some legit pairs that had mismatched/pebbled soles. As long as the materials are on point. From what I understood that's the only thing that none of the fakes got right (feel of leather).

If you type 'Sole Pattern' into the "Search this thread" feature you can see a lot of the others that got soles that differ from the usual sole patterns. Some of which said to have been bought from major retailers.
i knew i had read somewhere that mismatching soles is quite common in the OG 1s 

i was trippin, but the uppers were spot on, it seemed like there was no indentation on one of the soles , more pronounced (and correct) on the ot

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom