JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Sorry for multiple posts.. Was wondering if anyone with both pairs could shed light on whether that would be worth my while to make the trade

The trade would be a local meet up with a reputable seller. Just asking opinion on if it's an even trade. I do like the Red on the 01 pair but I also like some things of the 2013 pair as well. Can anyone with the 01s give me a review?

it all depend on the condition. imo the only sneakers that come close to the og is the js with nike air on the back(3,4,5,6). but as far as getting an older version of the sneaker with same look just different quality in leather is not my thing. sneaker could look new but feel worn, could of been cleaned up or sole swapped or restored. 

Last edited:
The trade would be a local meet up with a reputable seller. Just asking opinion on if it's an even trade. I do like the Red on the 01 pair but I also like some things of the 2013 pair as well. Can anyone with the 01s give me a review?

I 'd trade for 01's asap, the pair doesn't look badly worn at all. I'm on the hunt for another pair of 01's, will probably sell my 13's to pay for em

Got these for $225 today! DS! Scored!!!!

smokin.gif
 fam price 

So is the consensus opinion 01s > 2013s? I am very happy with the quality on my Royals, Shadows, and Knicks but are the 01s even better? I am not worried about them being worn often he is a legit collector and has worn them a couple of times for a short time period 

Back
Top Bottom