JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Selling my size 12 Black/Reds for 400, is that as much as I can get for it? Or should I wait?

Damn is this thread at the point where people are looking for advice on ways to sell their shoes for top dollar??? Jordan Brand buyers at their finest, handle ya business. LMAO!!!

Last edited:
Let's be honest.. These aren't gonna get any cheaper DS or worn. So if you see that price in your ball park range do not pass it up.

Man I did not know these are going for those prices now. Anyone know how much the dmp 60+ pack is going for now?

^that.

It was discussed in the Jordan ko pack thread, but I think historically packs have not done well in general with the exception of the first dmp. Most could be found at retail or on sale at some point in time

I remember I doubled up on the 22/1, 3/20, 4/19, and 8 /15 all for a 100 a pack back in the day when they went on sale. All in my size!

Last edited:
All this talk about "If youre gonna spend all this money you might as well get 94's or 01's". My question is why run the risk of buying aged shoes that may deteriorate or have already started deteriorating?

All this talk about "If youre gonna spend all this money you might as well get 94's or 01's". My question is why run the risk of buying aged shoes that may deteriorate or have already started deteriorating?

Jordan I's don't crumble. The sole is literally a slab of rubber. Leather also doesn't deteriorate that easily under normal circumstances, with the upper ankle area being the main problem spot on certain pairs of original and first retro I's.

If I'm not mistaken, the 94 retro has no air bubble in the midsole so it's not going to deteriorate as fast as the 01s which do have a air bubble in the midsole. Once that bubble is fogged up and has no more air, the midsole could crack. I've seen 01 pairs with sole seperation, so it's possible.

I remember buying my pack during the EA 50% off sale. Those were the good days
smokin.gif
Same here, DMP Pack were my first Jordans. Shouldn't have let them go.

i got offered a pair of slightly worn dmps for under $300 and wondered if it was worth it if only to bring the search to an end.

i got offered a pair of slightly worn dmps for under $300 and wondered if it was worth it if only to bring the search to an end.

I own both, paid $160 DS for the DMP's roughly 2 and a half years ago and have worn them into the ground. With that being said IMO anywhere near $300 is way to much for the DMP version. The quality isn't worth it.

^ thanks my friend just told me the same thing.

I saw a pair on ebay last night go for $330 but the seller had 0 feedback and kept obscuring all his photos with a fitted hat.  He said to "tag the photo as his"
laugh.gif

The whole thing was just too shady for me to bite.

The '13s are better quality than the DMP's IMO..

But if you can get the DMP for a decent price, might as well get em.. The prices for these are ridiculous :lol:

Back
Top Bottom