JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Could either of you point me in the right direction for legit pairs (size 12-13)? Almost just shelled out over 3 bills for these fakes so thanks a lot regardless.
if you have an instagram i suggest you goto bigfeetsneaks.com and post a wanted pic, it costs 1.50 and I'm sure you could have someone there to help you out

Also a 12.5 is available from here http://www.fliestkicks.eu/Magento/airjordan/airjordanretro/cocktail/jordan-retro-1-bred.html for 366.55 shipped, might have to pay customs but if you're down then here you go , make sure you create a new account and enter the promo code NEWMEMBER

Gonna go on a rampage!!!! **** it, heading to NYC next month and copping me a pair of bred 1's from flight club, don't wanna go throw the legit check and all that. Paying resell oh well

dam b, you can buy them off flight club right now tho lol.. NDC seems like they didnt have much of a stock to begin with.
Gonna go on a rampage!!!! **** it, heading to NYC next month and copping me a pair of bred 1's from flight club, don't wanna go throw the legit check and all that. Paying resell oh well

flight club didn't have any breds in store as of last monday.
any restock success, looks like ndc had fsr's
Had a pair of breds in my cart, sz 10.5, tried checking out on my mac AND phone and both errored out. site went down for 30 secs-a minute came back and it was gone.  got back in line twice, no dice.

felt like a gut punch.

Last edited:
Could've sworn they had a descent size run two days, had a 9-9.5 online.. Either way by June people will be consigning their pairs at flight club for sure..

Could've sworn they had a descent size run two days, had a 9-9.5 online.. Either way by June people will be consigning their pairs at flight club for sure..
bred 1s almost a FSR at FC lol
sick.gif

http://www.flightclub.com/air-jordan-1-retro-high-og-bred-black-varisty-red-white-011845

Last edited:
Last edited:
Who remembers when I said these would be going for $600 by 2014? FC's prices are outrageous but they start the trend for what's to come :nerd:

Unless the breds and royals re-release (not restock) again in the next 3-5 years they'll most likely hit $1,000 for a DS pair when the market's all dried up. Shadows won't be too far behind as well.

Last edited:
Wasn't able to get a pair of breds but did luck out and got a pair of royals. Only thing I got out of the restock. Struck out in everything else I wanted. No fear 5s bred 1s 88s. Size 9.5 I got btw

Unless the breds and royals re-release (not restock) again in the next 3-5 years they'll most likely hit $1,000 for a DS pair when the market's all dried up. Shadows won't be too far behind as well.

no way. I don't think they'll top $500, too much other stuff you could get for 1000 including 94 breds

Wasn't able to get a pair of breds but did luck out and got a pair of royals. Only thing I got out of the restock. Struck out in everything else I wanted. No fear 5s bred 1s 88s. Size 9.5 I got btw
dam b you won... good job
smokin.gif

you can get 85 and 94 breds for $900 though... no way these get to $1,000 in 5 years.

Then again... hypebeasts are stupid so who knows.

you can get 85 and 94 breds for $900 though... no way these get to $1,000 in 5 years.

Then again... hypebeasts are stupid so who knows.

Serious question why would you want 94's over these I own 01's and 13's and will have 85's at some point but 94's have no historical significance and are 20 years old

Edit: think about it 94's could be had for

Last edited:
hadowajp hadowajp 1. cheaper then OGs but have the same build
2. OGs uppers are falling apart, 94s have no signs of aging yet

yeah 94s have jumped in price but I never saw them for less then 400 I've seem em for 5-6 tho. eBay buy it now price isn't a good indication of going prices I'm sure they could be had for less then 900

Last edited:
that's what I'm saying, if the 2013s are gonna go for 1000 what are the banned 1s and the 94s gonna go for lol

Prices for these will never drop, because of how JB has done the I.

If they ever did a full GR or even close, only then it would.

That's why I went head and paid retail for the black and reds. I got shadows, black toe and royals easily at retail.

These last forever and the prices of I's have made it, so they won't be easier to get anymore. Resellers didn't care about I's before. Plus you don't know how long it will take JB to use Nike Air again.

Nike restock was a no go couldn't even get the shoes in my cart smh... I'm trying to get a 6.5y for my girl what do you think is a fair price?

Thanks and you will be Rep'd

Back
Top Bottom