JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

you clearly have never seen the shoe

I've seen the shoe bruh now that you've said it twice I'll reply. I don't think they're trash! I would like to have a pair to sit on one of my shelves by not for wear. I just don't see what about them gets people hot and bothered. You can find 85's that aren't flaking around the collar and to me I would prefer them. Like I said since the beginning they're not bad but if I'm buying something to look at its going to be 85's if I'm buying something to wear it's 13's and you or anyone else isn't going to sway my opinion

Last edited:
On the fence about buying a 2001 vnds pair that has been kept in a ziplock sealed. Shoe looks fine in pics but what do you guys think. Midsole dried up maybe? Will it last me years of wear?

I know which ones you are looking at. They look good, but I think they will go for almost DS price, so unless you can get them under 450-500, might as well wait.

On the fence about buying a 2001 vnds pair that has been kept in a ziplock sealed. Shoe looks fine in pics but what do you guys think. Midsole dried up maybe? Will it last me years of wear?

Its hard rubber not foam FAM it doesn't dry up

@geraldg2309  

Repped! Pare, I can't keep up with you 
mean.gif
 lol 

What I'm trying to get at is this. I've seen some 01 pairs with midsoles that are already splitting on the sides. I'm wondering if that's from pure neglect and leaving it in the rain, snow ect or will that be bound to happen to midsole glue with a 13 yr old shoe.

dunkbeast dunkbeast all shoes are subject to the treatment of the owner, but me and plenty of other people have 100% wearable pairs of 01s and pairs of 94s and even 85s normally don't have anything wrong as far as the sole.

so, they should be fine

ain't nobody talking about shoes that's been left in the sun tho

Yeah but we are talking about a piece of rubber that has seen the sun intermittently for 13 years. That being said my 01 pairs are wearable aside from heel drag that killed two of them

Yeah but we are talking about a piece of rubber that has seen the sun intermittently for 13 years. That being said my 01 pairs are wearable aside from heel drag that killed two of them

it doesn't matter b. there are so many pairs of wearable 1s from 85 and on that disprove whatever point you're trying to make

why is it that people hate the chicago OG retros and say they're awful quality in comparison?

Oh ok. I've never held the 13 Chicagos so I was wondering why people kept saying things like "you act like these are trash quality like the Chicagos" in here.

^ not to mention that cardboard tongue with the jumpman as well as the jumpman on the heel. :x

You know what's funny? I was initially going to mention both of these things and decided that saying the leather was trash was enough to cover how bad the tongue is, and that the Jumpman thing didn't really have to do with the quality per say.

You read my mind, B :lol:

In retrospect i regret selling these :smh:

But i didnt need 2 pairs at the time since i already had Banned 1s. I got them for basically $125. I loved everything about these except for the durabuck swooshes

View media item 962552

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom