JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Uhhhh... Yeah..
nerd.gif
Finally got them in my size yesterday.

Gonna wear em too.
nerd.gif
nuff said 
roll.gif

Last edited:
lamekilla lamekilla why anybody would pay more for the 2013s then the 01s is beyond me

maybe they'll go for around the same price, but not more. I think the demand for 1s is gonna taper off too, as shoes like the carmine 6s, infrared 6s, Columbia 11s start coming out

lamekilla lamekilla why anybody would pay more for the 2013s then the 01s is beyond me

maybe they'll go for around the same price, but not more. I think the demand for 1s is gonna taper off too, as shoes like the carmine 6s, infrared 6s, Columbia 11s start coming out

They're more true to OG. Leather check and all

geraldg2309 geraldg2309 I see you man they're fresh, but only seen as "better because of the fact that they are 20yo... Not taking any shots but do you believe they actually look better than 13's? 01's?

Not counting Chicago's because we all know the 13's were hot garbage

Last edited:
I agree. Shape on OG's and 94's are sweet. I own 13's and 01's and IMO the 01's are severely overrated.

I'm with you fam, I like my 01 pairs but it's mostly nostalgic. I've worn them for 12 years before I was able to get an new set, they were almost a full size to small so they just kill my feet

geraldg2309 geraldg2309 I see you man they're fresh, but only seen as "better because of the fact that they are 20yo... Not taking any shots but do you believe they actually look better than 13's? 01's?

Not counting Chicago's because we all know the 13's were hot garbage

you clearly have never seen the shoe

I also may be in the majority but I prefer the flat varsity red and varsity blue on the '13's as opposed to the vibrant red and blue on the '01's

Back
Top Bottom