JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Oh ok. I've never held the 13 Chicagos so I was wondering why people kept saying things like "you act like these are trash quality like the Chicagos" in here.

The bad thing is even they're going for well above retail

Yeah, i posted them a few pages back, but now i'm just waiting for tagged pics from the owner and probably ask again in this thread. Thanks again, guys.

it doesn't matter b. there are so many pairs of wearable 1s from 85 and on that disprove whatever point you're trying to make

I'm not saying that all pairs will just fall apart I'm sayin that if they weren't taken care of they're time may be more limited

**** the homies dad had a pair of 85's in the attic for 15 years and they still look like they have some wears in em

im laughing to myself cause i could imagine dudes who bought fakes claiming they were from the restock. then they post a photo of the kicks looking for someone to past them off as real.

I'm not saying that all pairs will just fall apart I'm sayin that if they weren't taken care of they're time may be more limited

**** the homies dad had a pair of 85's in the attic for 15 years and they still look like they have some wears in em

well that goes without saying. we're saying all this in relative terms to the 3s and 4s that retro'd around the same time that are mostly unwearable

well that goes without saying. we're saying all this in relative terms to the 3s and 4s that retro'd around the same time that are mostly unwearable

This is true 4's don't last I haven't worn my 01 true blues in a couple years but I believe that I could but 99 4's I haven't seen a wearable pair that hasn't had a sole swap

Moral of the story store your 1's properly and you can wear them forever

1985 ogs broke out for mothers day -

finally restored and finished - hats of to newb who asked" how much am i really going to re store THOSE...."
roll.gif

I will say this about the 01 Breds my boy used to let me rock in HS...

Every time I stepped on a pebble it felt like I was being stabbed in the feet. The cushioning was... not good.

I traded a pair of size 10.5 to a local dude for a pair of DS Concords in my size and he calls me telling me he wants to trade back because the bred 1 don't check out. Which is garbage. Everything on em checks except they have the different soles that lots of people got with pairs from footlocker or other authorized accounts. He tells me the soles have a "dent" in them (I'm guessing he means they're concave a bit. Idk, dudes is totally sketched out easy. He flaked on a trade for black toes because they came from Canada and didn't have the msrp tag.

Anyone know wtf he's talking about with this concave or "dented" sole? I've looked at all my pairs of 1's and none of them have perfectly flat soles.

Back
Top Bottom