JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

That's what I'm saying. Idk what he's talking about. I've had 5 pairs of legit bred 1 and 2 pairs of fakes in my hands and the ones I posted compare to every legit pair I have.

i mean as long as you bought them from a retailer i dunno why you would question it

unless you bought them off someone else

I didn't get them from a retailer. But I also, don't doubt they're legit. The dude I traded with does and wants to renege on the deal. I really don't care because I can do the deal again with somebody else. But it's funny that people the allege to know their stuff are getting sketched out about legit pairs.

Seems like your dealing with someone very inexperienced. How sure are u he doesnt have a gm pair that he will give back to you instead.

Last edited:
To his credit he usually only buys from people that have receipts. The XI's had a receipt and everything else checks out. He's just paranoid.

Receipt doesn't mean anything there were dudes buying them on Facebook shortly after the blk/red release

According to their website, INDEX PDX have their own store in Portland so you Portland guys can go there to check it out if you guys don't think its legit... Just trying to help the guys that's still on the hunt. If only they had a size 9...

red flag is buying any jordan sneaker from a third party besides any authorized dealer

Nahh. All three of my pairs were copped from third parties. All for less than $300 ($225, $250, $265). All this year. There are deals out here to be had. You just gotta find them, be able to LC them and have your money ready.

Back
Top Bottom