JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Playin ball my dude. 80% of you don't ball. 
I feel you. I really only wear Js with jeans, and dress them up with a button up or polo. I wear my Shadows to lift from time to time. Especially leg days, and I like the look with b-ball shorts. I can't do the cargo shorts with Js. Then I look like all the 12yr old hypebeasts in Houston, but every once in a while I'll wear some 1s or dunks with khaki shorts and a polo.

you dudes are just afraid to negotiate. yall treat eBay buy it now prices like it's a retail price and not arbitrarily set by some dude staying in his moms basement
I feel you on that. I negotiated a dude down $180 from his buy it now price on a pair of banneds. Had everything lined up and come pay day somebody hit his BIN. My heart still hasn't recovered
ohwell.gif

Man I'm off Saturday too, but I've got to run a 4 mile run for my boys foundation. Maybe this can be my motivation to finish faster So i can dip out to Baltimore and get my 1s haha

100% correct.

I wear them with both jeans and shorts. Not being a fashion queen here but when it's hot as hell outside i'm not going to slap on jeans just to worry about how they "look", I rather have comfort over looks in scorching hot weather and they look good with shorts on anyways. Smh at some of these kids nowadays.

Last edited:
I were them with both jeans and shorts. Not being a fashion queen here but when it's hot as hell outside i'm not going to slap on jeans just to worry about how they "look", I rather have comfort over looks in scorching hot weather.

If you're going for confort over looks you wouldn't be wearing jordan 1's.. Just saying.

If you're going for confort over looks you wouldn't be wearing jordan 1's.. Just saying.

These are easily the most comfortable js when you get them in your correct size and put the right insole in them. I use the gel insoles for them and half size up. I can walk a whole day feeling good and not killing my baby toe. Most ppl don't have a choice and end up getting a half size too big or too small and it could be uncomfortable for most.

These are easily the most comfortable js when you get them in your correct size and put the right insole in them. I use the gel insoles for them and half size up. I can walk a whole day feeling good and not killing my baby toe. Most ppl don't have a choice and end up getting a half size too big or too small and it could be uncomfortable for most.

How are they the most comfortable j's when you are putting an insert in that has nothing to do with the shoe ? Like if you put that insole in a different jordan it would be about the same feel. Makes no sense lol

I put my favourite insoles into every shoe I own. Jordan 1st just feel extra butter with the gel insole versus the thin ones that come with them. Don't knock it till you try it. Most shoes come with crappy insoles to begin with.

you have no style clearly, idk why you insist on continuing to let us know tho
I would love to see your best Bred 1 outfit with shorts on. Shut me down son. Until then, once you become a fashion icon / trend setter, don't talk to me about style. 

I put my favourite insoles into every shoe I own. Jordan 1st just feel extra butter with the gel insole versus the thin ones that come with them. Don't knock it till you try it. Most shoes come with crappy insoles to begin with.
I got the Lebron 8 insoles in my Shadows. Best move I could have made. I like them better then the SBs I was rocking for awhile. Although the OE was comfortable.

What kind of gel insoles are you running?  Been wanting to try for additional comfort.

Back
Top Bottom