JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

@2ndName I think it's by Dr. Scholls and I buy the extra gel comfort package which has more gel than the regular.

Last edited:
Do you guys think $280 for DS bred Ajko are worth getting right now? I'm feeling a retro of them might be on the verge so that's making my purchasing decision harder.

Rocked my pair on my trip to NYC
glasses.gif

I would love to see your best Bred 1 outfit with shorts on. Shut me down son. Until then, once you become a fashion icon / trend setter, don't talk to me about style. 
Bred 1 outfit? I'm glad I'm old. I'll be the retiree walking on the beach with J's, knee socks, and an Hawaiian shirt...

Looking to get some insoles for these.. I wear them often together with my shadows but I avoid them if they are going to be on for a long time and I'm trying to fix that... Recommendations?? Thanks

Looking to get some insoles for these.. I wear them often together with my shadows but I avoid them if they are going to be on for a long time and I'm trying to fix that... Recommendations?? Thanks
any nike sb insole with zoom air.  (dunks)

I love the spenco polysorb heavy duty insoles. It's green on top. So comfortable.

Anyone ever take the inside of a 1 out and put in a kobe 8 or 9 midsole ? Would that even work lol?

can you get these at a store.. I don't own any sb with zoom insoles

Online. Should cost you around $16-$18 shipped. Check eBay too. Most provide free shipping. Type the exact name I listed. It's green on top and yellow on the bottom.

Back
Top Bottom