JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Good to see i sparked a chat about insoles. Another good brand to check out is superfeet insoles. I haven't tried them on but they are $40 a pair and have heard alot of good reviews about them. I think the price point is whats making be stay away from that brand even though its premium quality but  I get good comfort out of my Dr. Scholl's extra gel pack which cost me $10 a pair. Side note. If you save your old insoles with the Nike Air intact by switching out the insoles, it will be a good reselling point down the line when you put them up for sale. I always wondered how some ppl have a worn pair with fully intact insole logos and this must be why.

Good to see i sparked a chat about insoles. Another good brand to check out is superfeet insoles. I haven't tried them on but they are $40 a pair and have heard alot of good reviews about them. I think the price point is whats making be stay away from that brand even though its premium quality but  I get good comfort out of my Dr. Scholl's extra gel pack which cost me $10 a pair. Side note. If you save your old insoles with the Nike Air intact by switching out the insoles, it will be a good reselling point down the line when you put them up for sale. I always wondered how some ppl have a worn pair with fully intact insole logos and this must be why.

Can you get those dr schols at walmart?

they "lose" them. they probably use them in other shoes or want to keep them for some odd reason.

I do the same thing, just leave them in the box

They look better with the black laces anyway. I don't like how the banned pair comes with the red.

Anyone looking for a size 13 peep the buy sell forums on here. Dude is selling a size 13 for $310 plus shipping. Very respectable price for anyone who wears that size.

Do you guys think $280 for DS bred Ajko are worth getting right now? I'm feeling a retro of them might be on the verge so that's making my purchasing decision harder.
You could do $15-20 less. I got mine for about $260. Don't just assume they're gonna retro them anytime soon though and even if they do, once dudes hear "bred" the resale price is gonna hit around the same anyway . They only did the Chicago's because the last ones had that fake yellowing on them.

Last edited:
bout to hop on a pair worn 2 times, no red laces tho for 360 shipped

I just grabbed a worn twice pair as well for $300 shipped last night. Dude's been MIA since I paid the invoice and he still hasn't ended the listing. :smh:

I hate giving out interest free loans. I hope he doesn't pump-fake on me...

Last edited:
does this confirm mine are duds?

the dates match the pic in op and some other guys who suspected his were fakes due to the tag :/

That boarder around that tag suggests yours are bogus

Edit: could be the pic or if they have been worn though

Last edited:
I know people have to unload their pairs sooner or later for the low, especially since JB is going to "remaster" their retro line.. I hope to see some changes soon, hopefully..

Wearing mine right now and loving how they are breaking in. Probably 10-15 wears right now and the leather is softening up nicely man. Glad I doubled up

I love breds but i find that i enjoy looking at them more than wanting to wear em. Royals are another story. Royals go with everything and anything.

I doubt black/red, royals or any 2013 OG branded 1 will be part of JB's remastered line. Now chicago's and UNC's are another story...

I doubt black/red, royals or any 2013 OG branded 1 will be part of JB's remastered line. Now chicago's and UNC's are another story...

I would LOVE some remastered Chicagos. I recently sold my DS pair. The leather quality was horrible.

Back
Top Bottom