JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

I doubt black/red, royals or any 2013 OG branded 1 will be part of JB's remastered line. Now chicago's and UNC's are another story...

I would LOVE some remastered Chicagos. I recently sold my DS pair. The leather quality was horrible.

when they eventually come back out, they will be "remastered", it's not a temporary thing it's every shoe starting spring next year

tho I really wish people would stop using the term remastered lol more like fixed

Yeah even if they were done with better materials, it would feel like the 2013's were cheapened or something. Such a great return for the classic 1's. I wouldnt care for it personally.

Blk/red 1 restocking at an official JB Account Thursday June 12 at 11 am local time.

TITAN 22 in the Philippines, I know there are a few from that area that have posted in this thread. Kobe 9 EM Low Philippines, Gamma 11, Blk/red 1, etc.... Here are the details, looks like you have to pick up some card today with your number in line on it or something.

View media item 1020044

View media item 1020045

Last edited:
So it seems that ever since the Lance Mountain's released, everyone is saying the 2013's are not that great of quality.  What's the verdict on this?  Planning on buying a pair for over $400 but not if the quality is "that bad".

So it seems that ever since the Lance Mountain's released, everyone is saying the 2013's are not that great of quality.  What's the verdict on this?  Planning on buying a pair for over $400 but not if the quality is "that bad".

I'd say compared to other retros that've dropped the pas year, all the OG 1's have had the best quality.

Man do I love these kicks. Probably my all time favorite shoe.
nerd.gif

Blk/red 1 restocking at an official JB Account Thursday June 12 at 11 am local time.

TITAN 22 in the Philippines, I know there are a few from that area that have posted in this thread. Kobe 9 EM Low Philippines, Gamma 11, Blk/red 1, etc.... Here are the details, looks like you have to pick up some card today with your number in line on it or something.

View media item 1020044

View media item 1020045

how do you become an elite member? Just curios on how those releases workout.

Noticed a lot of people are calling pairs legit that don't even have the suggested retail price tag on the box label... Were there legit pairs that didn't have that? I don't get it. Someone fill me in?

They don't have an msrp tag overseas. Wouldn't make sense to put $140 when other countries don't use dollars bro.

Noticed a lot of people are calling pairs legit that don't even have the suggested retail price tag on the box label... Were there legit pairs that didn't have that? I don't get it. Someone fill me in?
I believe the recent NDC restock pairs didnt have them as well.

Back
Top Bottom