JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Homie of mine just hit me up tryin to let go of his DS pair 10.5 for 335. Don't really have the funds to cop kicks right now smh. Fam and I flyin to Cali in a few days. Only pair I can consider moving are my tiff hi's I got for retail..that might help a little haha.

Homie of mine just hit me up tryin to let go of his DS pair 10.5 for 335. Don't really have the funds to cop kicks right now smh. Fam and I flyin to Cali in a few days. Only pair I can consider moving are my tiff hi's I got for retail..that might help a little haha.
I'd move the Tiffs. These are more of a classic shoe in my humble opinion. You can sell the Tiffs on the bay for a decent amount too.

flip the tiffs & buy the breds with the proceeds. trust me it'll be well worth it. the black/red 1 is a much better shoe than tiffany hi's imo.

solefed solefed if you don't want that 10.5 (and are willing) please slide me the info. Been on the hunt for an 11 since striking out on release day and anytime one came up since I've always had some other things in mind. If anyone else has a lead on a 10.5 or 11 (would prefer the 11) please let me know. Doesn't have to be ds either

I own the OG's DS from 2001 with the keychains that are apparently worth millions and I honestly do not get the big deal about them.

I own the OG's DS from 2001 with the keychains that are apparently worth millions and I honestly do not get the big deal about them.

I think you should wear them.

Saw a pair today for retail in London while on vacaion and just lol'd because I didn't have enough $$$ to afford it after the conversion. @Gordonson

Once again the gods spread cheeks and ram **** in ******* ****!

tumblr_lzlyya20Lz1qgsempo1_500.gif

Last edited:
Saw a pair today for retail in London while on vacation and just lol'd because I didn't have enough $$$ to afford it after the conversion. @Gordonson

The feels :smh: |I

Though I'm surprised that spots in London still have these. Seems like even the UK started jocking Jordan I's by the end of last year.

Last edited:

Saw a pair today for retail in London while on vacaion and just lol'd because I didn't have enough $$$ to afford it after the conversion. @Gordonson

Where in London fam?Which store?
it was a mom and pops store we stopped into just by chance. couldn't even tell you the neighborhood to be honest, but i'm going to see my friends i was with last night and if they don't plan on going back for them i'll get the address and post it up.

Saw a pair today for retail in London while on vacation and just lol'd because I didn't have enough $$$ to afford it after the conversion. @Gordonson

The feels
mean.gif
tired.gif

Though I'm surprised that spots in London still have these. Seems like even the UK started jocking Jordan I's by the end of last year.
I know it was weird. I was out with some people and my cousin was trying o find a pair of roshe's he'd seen in his size and we must have walked like 10-12 miles (
indifferent.gif
) just stopping in random stores and wandering all day being tourists and one of the stores had 1's on display on the rack for retail. I was like
eek.gif
and would have taken any size they had and flipped them at the worst. But then we did the math...

EDIT

weirdly, even though the people i was with are up on Supreme and other street wear fashion most of them didn't seem to get why I thought the 1's were so dope. "They're basically just like Dunks in'it?"

I've lived in London before but I guess the sneaker culture really hasn't developed to be parallel to the one in the U.S.  Some of the **** they thought was hot had me like:

tumblr_m8zgxeQTQ31r3la3n.gif

Last edited:
I know it was weird. I was out with some people and my cousin was trying o find a pair of roshe's he'd seen in his size and we must have walked like 10-12 miles :smile:| ) just stopping in random stores and wandering all day being tourists and one of the stores had 1's on display on the rack for retail. I was like :wow: and would have taken any size they had and flipped them at the worst. But then we did the math...

EDIT

weirdly, even though the people i was with are up on Supreme and other street wear fashion most of them didn't seem to get why I thought the 1's were so dope. "They're basically just like Dunks in'it?"

I've lived in London before but I guess the sneaker culture really hasn't developed to be parallel to the one in the U.S.  Some of the **** they thought was hot had me like:

tumblr_m8zgxeQTQ31r3la3n.gif

I don't think "development" has anything to do with it. It's more about preference. From what I've observed euro sneakerheads are far more interested in air maxes, huaraches, and other runners--this is also highly reflected on prices and exclusive releases. It's only been the last few years that I've noticed that interest in Jordans all of a sudden skyrocketed in this part of the world, and I think a big part of that is US customers buying overseas. Overall, there might be a change in trend as the market dictates it, but there will always be constant cultural markers that identify specific sneaker cultures in different parts of the world.

Last edited:
By "developed" I just meant the stuff that interests them is branches off differently than stuff that interests American sneaker heads in general. Not that European tastes are somehow less evolved.

To the person that asked before, I think the store may be somewhere near Tottenham Court Road but I don't know the name of it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom