JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Top 3 :pimp:

1 Patent leather prada americas cup's

2 Air Jordan 1's

3 Green Camo Foamposite Pro

Last edited:
Quickstrike, no NDC, eastbay or FA release. Straight chaos
sick.gif
 I don't want any other Royal's fiasco....

I really hope there's another QS release on Dec 28Th.  Something really special, perhaps the "rumored" Black 88 3's.  Around my way, models 3-7, Foams, and certain pairs of Lebrons are priority over any pair of 1's.  That's why the Royals and the Shadows were so easy to pick up. 

I really hope there's another QS release on Dec 28Th.  Something really special, perhaps the "rumored" Black 88 3's.  Around my way, models 3-7, Foams, and certain pairs of Lebrons are priority over any pair of 1's.  That's why the Royals and the Shadows were so easy to pick up. 
It'd be crazy if Nike basketball releases the Christmas kicks the same day as these! Man it would be crazy it would remind me of all star weekend and the terrible strike out on the royals on RD :lol: never going to try to cop some limited kicks off EB on my phone ever again

Any sites selling legit pairs now? Trying to get my pair and be done with it before the hype machine ramps up.

Relax. I too hope something drops that day to take a little heat off of these I's, but NOT those III's :lol:

I want those.

if the yeezys drop at then end of the year (pretty sure their not coming this month) they will over shadow the breds for most of the hypes anyway

Relax. I too hope something drops that day to take a little heat off of these I's, but NOT those III's :lol:

I want those.

same here...If i may add something , and as all my info .its not a rumour its a fact.These will be only in limited accounts over here in Europe.Maybe they pull a vice versa on the royals(many pairs in the US - few pairs everywhere else) but still these will be available to quickstrike retail accounts only , no GR.As i already said many pages before,don't wait for a GR with nike air , Christmas time or not.My guess would be more pairs for the US ( still a few as where the demand stands) and less pairs for the rest of us.Oh well,we ll just wait and see.

Last edited:
Relax. I too hope something drops that day to take a little heat off of these I's, but NOT those III's
laugh.gif

I want those.
But you have to admit, that would be the perfect shoe to redirect the hype.  And if it were an on line release only, there would be no lines for the Black and red 1's.  Sorry, but I still have 2 DS pairs of 2011 Black cement 3's, so my fingers are definitely crossed for a Dec 28th release.

this thread is already a travesty
mean.gif
 . pictures of yeezys..? 121 pages.. i'm just gonna hope for the best come RD, kanye is wack and so is any hypebeast after these. hi and bye to all the "sneakerheads" running up this thread
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom