JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

this thread is already a travesty :smh:  . pictures of yeezys..? 121 pages.. i'm just gonna hope for the best come RD, kanye is wack and so is any hypebeast after these. hi and bye to all the "sneakerheads" running up this thread :lol:

Wouldn't hurt to know the context of why those images were put up.

A guy was claiming these 1s would release in November and I showed how he was a fake one way because he is posting his own fake Yeezys pictures on IG and asking for a legit check

Last edited:
whats this quickstrike crap in seeing in here?

Sorry if the context didnt come through,Im saying these will be available to quickstrike accounts only in Europe.Not that these will be qs.Besides qs is a very loose term when used by nike nowadays.These will only be available to those stores here that only get QS releases.No gr store is gonna have them.Please read my entire comment about the allocation of these too , and also check all the other info i ve dropped in this and other threads before starting to say its crap.;p)

Last edited:
Got through four minutes before I just couldn't take anymore and closed it :lol:

Why do most shoe reviewers on YouTube have to be so damn lame?

Repped anyway.

Last edited:
LMAO at those fugazzi royal blue 1s. look at the tiny wings logo. :rofl:

SMFH at you guys who bought off MS. some people never learn. :smh: :rolleyes

Last edited:
^yeah SC is full of scammers, not sure what the mods there be doin'

if anyone wanna see MS extra oily royals,

peep the NA font

Last edited:
that Royal 1 video is the saddest and corniest thing ive ever seen. what a freakin lame

Saw that dude post that video a few days ago, and I swear when I saw those flames I had the biggest stone face expression.

Here's a few other videos of a dude who ordered from Marqueesole.

MS is gonna be bringing in the big bucks with all these people going to their website just to cop some fakes :lol:

this is what happens when you have a thread on NT basically saying that grey market = real..
mean.gif

this is what happens when you have a thread on NT basically saying that grey market = real.. :smh:

Hardly. The GM thread was active but people have been online buying and discussing GM shoes well before that thread was even made. NT didn't make that popular, YouTube did.

Back
Top Bottom