JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

What i cannot comprehend is why would people pay more than retail on a gm pair without even trying buying them at retail and be 100% legit

What i cannot comprehend is why would people pay more than retail on a gm pair without even trying buying them at retail and be 100% legit
cause if they do get their hands on a retail pair they're going to pass the GM pair as authentic and someone not knowing the difference will buy it

The MS Jordan 1s pop like the finest Champagne Bottles 
laugh.gif

Logic and sneakerheads haven't gone hand and hand for awhile now. These people pay resellers $100-$150 extra for a shoe that just sold out the same morning. And sleep well knowing some kid with bots or store connected guy just beat you in the head for a come up. No need to push packs. sneaker addicts are the new junkies.

Logic and sneakerheads haven't gone hand and hand for awhile now. These people pay resellers $100-$150 extra for a shoe that just sold out the same morning. And sleep well knowing some kid with bots or store connected guy just beat you in the head for a come up. No need to push packs. sneaker addicts are the new junkies.
what some will pay just to say " i got that new ish" is funny to me, but then again its not my money. 

gm and fakes are the stepped on/dilluted drugs these junkies buy just to feel good. its a shame but it is what it is. they get no pity from me.

the more GM pairs bought the less i gotta worry about someone come release date.  

Last edited:
They are early release, none of these dudes got hook ups other than sole collector

These need to release with another hyped retro so they can be overshadowed and easy to cop. Hopefully they pull a surprise co-release for that same day, or am I just wishful thinking?

Any of these retro +cw that everyone gets wet over. Don't get me wrong, there are a few pretty well executed retro + cw, but IMO they can sit on the shelf. Again, IMO

People may have different priorities that day, may nvr have luck with releases, can't wait, think GM pairs are legit, etc. There's many factors that could come to play.

Back
Top Bottom