JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

I know some people get them early from Nike, usually a pair for themselves tho

If we find 'easy clues' to tell fake & legit in photos, should we hush about it? (till maybe later)

now it seems likes once word gets around they(dealers/buyers) ask the factory to try & change it, so its harder to tell.

Last edited:
I know some people get them early from Nike, usually a pair for themselves tho

If we find 'easy clues' to tell fake & legit in photos, should we hush about it, till about later
now it seems likes once word gets around they(dealers/buyers) ask the factory to try & change it, so its harder to tell.

nah, look at GM 1's

they aint fixin the issue.

some do fix 'em, next production or the next cw... especially those that ask for more $$, if they try to claim to be authentic, they will try to fix 'em

doesnt cost that much to produce these & i'm talking about nike's cost

the much cheaper ones might not dgaf.. the super cheap ones dgaf at all

Last edited:
But really that review of those "royal 1's"
indifferent.gif
sipping from your cup 'til it runneth over,

*boom*

Holy Grail.

oooowwweeee

oooowwweeee

..at least it wasnt on fire, but might as well set it on fire tho.

its sad but dont want to be the one that have to break it to him

Last edited:
These need to release with another hyped retro so they can be overshadowed and easy to cop. Hopefully they pull a surprise co-release for that same day, or am I just wishful thinking?

I don't think this will happen. Since all saturdays of december are booked.

If it happens because of a miracle, how about some bel air 1's? Hahaha.

Hardly. The GM thread was active but people have been online buying and discussing GM shoes well before that thread was even made. NT didn't make that popular, YouTube did.
agreed.... but when you have a thread with countless supporters on NIKETALK, one of the premier "sneakerhead" sites for a long time, it kinda gives newcomers even more reinforcement.

Hardly. The GM thread was active but people have been online buying and discussing GM shoes well before that thread was even made. NT didn't make that popular, YouTube did.
agreed.... but when you have a thread with countless supporters on NIKETALK, one of the premier "sneakerhead" sites for a long time, it kinda gives newcomers even more reinforcement.

Yeah, I suppose. I'm stil on the fence about how I feel about GM pairs, but I still haven't purchased a pair so my judgement is reserved until I actually get the balls to cough up money for them.

Too many Nike releases get in my way and I end up just buying right from Nike/JB.

The GM pairs look good but the actual retail pairs will put them to shame

How exactly? We're talking about a few pieces of leather and rubber. These aren't XI's, where it's easy to screw up the height of the patent leather, the quality of the carbon fiber, or the clearness/blueness of the outsole, etc.

How exactly? We're talking about a few pieces of leather and rubber. These aren't XI's, where it's easy to screw up the height of the patent leather, the quality of the carbon fiber, or the clearness/blueness of the outsole, etc.

If that was the case then how is it we can tell the difference between "GM" and "Retail". I'll admit that these GM's are getting to a point where they're close to being indistinguishable but at the same time how long will these shoes last compared to the actual retail release? It's the little things on these sneakers that matter such as height and leather that gives you an appreciation for this shoe, which is why we're all going crazy for the NA tongue in the first place. But to each their own

If that was the case then how is it we can tell the difference between "GM" and "Retail". I'll admit that these GM's are getting to a point where they're close to being indistinguishable but at the same time how long will these shoes last compared to the actual retail release? It's the little things on these sneakers that matter such as height and leather that gives you an appreciation for this shoe, which is why we're all going crazy for the NA tongue in the first place. But to each their own

I'm pretty sure the leather from the GM and the retails are exactly the same. These aren't high end shoes we're talking about here. There isn't that much craftsmanship going into these things.

They'll both probably last just the same. Its leather and rubber with some glue holding them together.

As far as looks go, yeah the retail pairs are more than likely going to be higher but thats about it. Thats really the only difference between the two as far as we can tell right now.

With that said, I'm buying the retail pair.

These look pretty high to me...

View media item 616410
But real talk, 10 out of 10 people are not going to be able to tell the difference. I highly doubt someone is going to look at my feet and be like, "Son, your pair is a quarter inch too short"

You dudes who vehemently oppose these early pairs are a prime example of when keeping it real goes wrong. And with that said, have fun on the 28th:

View media item 617078
:rofl:

I'm pretty sure the leather from the GM and the retails are exactly the same. These aren't high end shoes we're talking about here. There isn't that much craftsmanship going into these things.

They'll both probably last just the same. Its leather and rubber with some glue holding them together.

As far as looks go, yeah the retail pairs are more than likely going to be higher but thats about it. Thats really the only difference between the two as far as we can tell right now.

I don't know. I don't own a pair of GM 1's so I can't say for sure but the leather on my retail royals is pretty soft. If the GM royals have the same leather as the actual pairs then I don't see why anyone would be against GM royals

Last edited:
it's funny how people will drop pics off in here of the breds, and people will comment and say how good they look, then people say they're probably marqueesole and suddenly people are shaking their heads and calling them fake lol. we've already seen pics comparing them to release date royals and they are identical, so idk what changed

I'd be willing to bet that the "retail" pairs end up looking exactly like these "GM" pairs that have been popping up early

But real talk, 10 out of 10 people are not going to be able to tell the difference. I highly doubt someone is going to look at my feet and be like, "Son, your pair is a quarter inch too short"

You dudes who vehemently oppose these early pairs are a prime example of when keeping it real goes wrong. And with that said, have fun on the 28th:

roll.gif
im gonna be freezing out here in LA with that weather in the 60's. burr

Last edited:

Pretty much. Since the Royals the GM had more then enough time to master the OG '13 1 mold down. The Nike Air text , the swoosh, and the sick liner is verbatim. The shade of red & height maybe different, and maybe the same.

I'm feeling like these will be generously produced, that's why these early pairs look on point, and we're seeing many pics and vids. For the Black Toes & Shadows we waited, and for the Royals we waited even longer, almost a week and some change before release. Wishful thinking however, and even if I'm right a large supply won't meet the larger demand.

@FLYKNITLVR Everyone has different opinions, and once someone goes against the grain on here they receive backlash. Dnt worry bout it, keep it pushing and enjoy your shoes.

View media item 617078

:rofl:

im gonna be freezing out here in LA with that weather in the 60's. burr

Hell ima be out there w you famb :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom