JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Lol im pretty sure not a single jordan og colored 1 has ever been a general release except for the og 85's and i assume that based on numbers not stores that sold em. Im not familiar with them but i would think the 2001 pairs were pretty much the top of the production chain (minus og 85's) and they were well under gr numbers imo.

quoted for falseness. og colors are almost always gr(the 1s this year being some exceptions), they just sell out. and from what I've heard from people who were actually copping back in 2001 those 1s were a fairly easy cop

Last edited:
quoted for falseness. og colors are almost always gr, they just sell out. and from what I've heard from people who were actually copping back in 2001 those 1s were a fairly easy cop
Everyone was on that AF 1 craze back in the early 2000s :smile:

:lol: I'm saying. Dudes lined up and bought those ugly *** Fresh Prince V's, but its a surprise when a good pair of J's that have sold out in the past sell out again?

The standards these days are so backwards
didnt say anything about those crap fresh prince 5s but those were limited and these steels werent correct? Besides i think its sad because i dont like steels (or many X's at all) and they were a GR so yeah still sad in my book and by now we know anything limited flies so bringing up limited shoes is kinda dumb when it comes to selling out.

Peeped my homies pairs from MS in person, and they look pretty on point. Tempted to cop one of his pairs. Only issue I noticed was the box isn't of the same cardboard and is slightly bigger. Couldn't compare cuz he doesn't any NA 1's from this year.

Last edited:
Peeped my homies pairs from MS in person, and they look pretty on point. Tempted to cop one of his pairs. Only issue I noticed was the box isn't of the same cardboard and is slightly bigger. Couldn't compare cuz he doesn't any NA 1's from this year.

How is the wings logo? I've noticed in videos that GM pairs never get the wings logo correct, at least in the videos I've seen...

Wearing my royals today for the first time for my born day jesus I thought the black toes and the shadows were comfy these things are like pillows ,can't wait for the black and red hoping for one trying for 2

still tho, that price might be tempting to those who are unsure if they can cop at retail.

i got the spot on lock fam, only thing is one pair per.

How is the wings logo? I've noticed in videos that GM pairs never get the wings logo correct, at least in the videos I've seen...

I ended up copping dog, I couldn't pass these up for $200. Will thoroughly compare with all other OG 1's I have. Gimme 15mins to get home.

still tho, that price might be tempting to those who are unsure if they can cop at retail.
i got the spot on lock fam, only thing is one pair per.

I'm not unsure cuz I have zero problems getting at retail. I just need 3 pairs. So I gotta lock down two more on RD. Still gonna camp. Hmu if u tryna camp together lk old time lol

I ended up copping dog, I couldn't pass these up for $200. Will thoroughly compare with all other OG 1's I have. Gimme 15mins to get home.
i trust your judgement my  man. $200 is not a bad get. thought they went for $265 or something from ms? 

Last edited:
Why would your friend sell them at a loss, unless he owed you money or something?

yeh, I was actually there to pick up money before he showed me. He still ended up at a loss, but we go bk to the sandbox so we always look out for each other.

Last edited:

fireworks.gif

MarqueeSole wrote my address down wrong and now the package is being sent back to them. And they don't respond to their emails at all.

>:

:lol: I'm saying. Dudes lined up and bought those ugly *** Fresh Prince V's, but its a surprise when a good pair of J's that have sold out in the past sell out again?

This. It bothers me but at the same time it doesn't. As long as it keeps kids, Hypebeasts and fake sneakerheads away from the OG retros and copping those abominations, I'm down with that.

And wow @AirThompson. I get more convinced there is a different between early pairs and GM pairs.. But those early pairs are used to be emulated and make GM pairs. Such as this:

View media item 618554
And I'm pretty sure we can tell that's a GM. So don't believe every single pair out there early is authentic. GMs are out there too

Last edited:
Your comment made me wonder, how much do people overseas follow or are aware of news stories from the US? Not that i expect you to speak for your whole country lol.

My comment was sarcastic about his question,no harm meant...Of course i didnt think it was him but please enlighten me with the info,was he someone famous cause i didnt give much attention to the photo just thought it was funny,and now he changed it (hope not because of me i was just acting silly lol)

Last edited:

bel airs were much less than those steels though bro,so it was easier to sell out.Agree on the ugliness part tho.

@AirThompson that pair you got is flawless :wow:

I'm saying. All my NA 1's have slight imperfections, except for the Knicks. These have zero glue stains etc. the main difference is probably the section between the NA tongue tag and stitching. You could see from the pics. Still thirsty for more. Need to trade one for some '94s.

Back
Top Bottom