JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

nerd.gif

hopefully since everyone is buying pre-orders over retail, it will be easier for those who have patience and optimism on release day

i havent see any place with a decent priced preorder. i just need the one pair. will keep looking

Calm down... You got a pair no need to make yourself feel better talking about royals. This release will be nothing like those and royals were not very limited just allocated horribly. If anyone had trouble getting 12s they should stop buying sneakers.

Not trying to do anything, I have the Royals and understand how that release went when everyone thought the numbers would be a lot higher. I agree with you on the 12's. But we'll see come release when many are salty, hopefully that's not the case but I have this strange feeling about it.

Just copped the last pair at JSports in BK today for $280 (Gammas were going for $380) . Went to Jamaica Ave just to see whats up and theyre selling em for $350-375 
sick.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom