JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

so heres my pair i copped from that spot in bk...yall be the judge but to me they look official and i matched them up with my royals and they are almost exactky the same quality wise....

i couldnt take pics outside like i usually do since its wet out from all the snow/rain yest

View media item 695650
View media item 695651
View media item 695652
View media item 695653
View media item 695654
View media item 695655
here they are with my bred strap 1's

View media item 695656
pair on the left is the straps

View media item 695657
View media item 695658
View media item 695659

so heres my pair i copped from that spot in bk...yall be the judge but to me they look official and i matched them up with my royals and they are almost exactky the same quality wise....

i couldnt take pics outside like i usually do since its wet out from all the snow/rain yest

View media item 695650
View media item 695651
View media item 695652
View media item 695653
View media item 695654
View media item 695655
here they are with my bred strap 1's

View media item 695656
pair on the left is the straps

View media item 695657
View media item 695658
View media item 695659

Repped! Dope pics!

when is the raffle/ticket crap? never done it but will do it so i can try and get a pair in store

I really hope its not raffle.  At least be line up for tickets if not first come first serve.  That way you know whether or not your gonna get them.
that's how I feel if u strike out on tix then try ur hardest online lol, I've never campd day b4 for tix but this 1 I may b willing not no multiple days tho f that

yall need to retire from saying yall gonna retire knowing you ain't retiring from a g*d damn thing you gonna be buying sneakers for life

yall need to retire from saying yall gonna retire knowing you ain't retiring from a g*d damn thing you gonna be buying sneakers for life
laugh.gif

skipping these and waiting on sport blue AJKO's, those are the truth! cant wait and will be saving for those starting 3 days from yesterday

If I strike out on release date. Especially to see everyone celebrate with their pizzas and pictures of their breds.

Back
Top Bottom