JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Have you guys seen those pics of massive lines for the gamma XIs? :smh: it's a super GR and there will still be a lot of salty people. Can't imagine how many people are gonna thirsty for these.

I really hope and wish there will be a lot of pairs like a super GR but.. Gotta be realistic too.

when is the raffle/ticket crap? never done it but will do it so i can try and get a pair in store

start asking your local stores on Fri/Sat of next week. The ones i know told me they will probably do the raffle on Sunday and MOnday, if they decide to go that route. Most places i talked to dont know what they are going to do, yet.

Have you guys seen those pics of massive lines for the gamma XIs? :smh: it's a super GR and there will still be a lot of salty people. Can't imagine how many people are gonna thirsty for these.

I really hope and wish there will be a lot of pairs like a super GR but.. Gotta be realistic too.

what? Lines. Already? Why?

This. Can't. Be. Real. Life.

I hate the Gamma XI. Look so damn fake.

what? Lines. Already? Why?

This. Can't. Be. Real. Life.

I hate the Gamma XI. Look so damn fake.

I normally only like the og color ways, but those gammas are pretty dope IMO. Plus, no yellowing a la Concords and sj's. Whatever , bring on the Breds!!!

Yeah I saw the pics and I was like :x its crazy people lining up like that and some especially in the cold

they're lining up for tickets, not the actual shoe

although maybe somewhere they are already lining up for FCFS 
laugh.gif

These sneakers are definitely one of the hottest release of the year, but I'm just hoping I can grab a pair of these easily.. not to resell but to wear! I'm hoping everyone would be broke from buying those gamma blues and taxis 12s. 

I'm still wondering how I'll acquire these 2 pairs, one person said ip address doesn't matter but then someone said it does. 
embarassed.gif

Where in BK
nerd.gif

Inbox me b!
that place is sold out. i just bought the last pair today. Korean dude rung me up while on the phone with someone asking him to hold down the pair I was buying. He was like "too late" 
laugh.gif

I know of another place nearby but they want $300. I'ma try to go in tomorrow and haggle it down a little bit.

If these were the Royals release then yes I'd agree since overseas got the bulk of product...you know timezone and s***.

U talking to someone with 3 pairs of royals. I'm just lettin y'all know if y'all don't have these by next Friday start sweating. I'm straight. I don't have to be on here sharing information. I'm just letting the majority know... Try to cop early. I should have my 6 pairs for me and my boys on Wednesday. As some of you know I was shooting for 17 but that ain't gonna happen.

Edit. I was dead serious about that 17, just saying.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom