JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

I been on my spongebob gifs...a classic from the royal thread lmao
Them royals were brutal for us 
mean.gif
 we copped at the same spot, so i know

If I can't get these, Im done with jb. No salt, just gracefully bow out.

I would also like to kindly ask the youngns to sit out this release. Let us old guys get this one pls. Ill be sitting out the gammas, labs, and stuff that's for y'all.
Never knew jordans had to be rested instead to people of a certain age group >D

Finally will start giving this release more of the attention it deserves.. Although I've resisted every urge to stay out of here until as close to RD as possible.

Hype for these to add to my 1's collection would've killed me.

Finally will start giving this release more of the attention it deserves.. Although I've resisted every urge to stay out of here until as close to RD as possible.

Hype for these to add to my 1's collection would've killed me.

Did you RSVP for the NT pizza party? :nerd:

It'll proly only resell for like 200-220ish. I'll still try and cop at least 5
laugh.gif

FYI, Royals are going for $400 easy and even the Banned 1s are going for much more

Ain't NO WAY these are reselling for $200-220. I'll bet my own pair on that!

whats more hyped up, bred 1's or royal 1's, im guessing its the breds because they are "breds" but my girl saying its the royals

Last edited:
tomorrow is the day where I'll start sweating if i dont get my shelf life tracking info. I'm going to feel like Bama against Auburn.

lol me and my girl was talking about getting the bred 1's so i said " we might have to camp to get a ticket since they are hyped up" so she said " they not really hyped, well atleast not compared to the royals " so i said " breds are usually hyped cause they are breds, the royals dont have nothing on the breds " and thats when i wrote on NT which one is hyped up more..

Back
Top Bottom