JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

I dont care if you can walk and buy these im too old for this.

Just need two more pairs, one more for me and one for my boy cause my spot had to sell his size. 

P.S. I bought a pie on the way home...pepperoni. 

Put a slice in a plate for all my NT fam. Good luck yall, i hope they are easy to get and yall do get them, because they are beautiful.

im so anxious for the pizza party, haven't had pizza in months
frown.gif

Kixclusive doesn't exist in NYC anymore, they moved to Florida but still carry out their online operations just FYI.
Oh okay.. my bad I just saw it on eBay and I think they were shipping out of NY but your prolly right. Im out of loop with those joints.

Just need two more pairs, one more for me and one for my boy cause my spot had to sell his size. 

Put a slice in a plate for all my NT fam. Good luck yall, i hope they are easy to get and yall do get them, because they are beautiful.
smokin.gif

Kixclusive has something in NYC because they bought my GMP 6s from eBay a few weeks back and shipping was to NYC.

View media item 696769

you paid what?

Caved in. $279 EBay. It'll get them by the 20th.

Didn't want to deal with the headache come RD.

^ Trust me you are not alone haha, however this seems to be craziest x mas in a long time and I bet everyone moving and selling as much as they can to gear up if they fail (which is the standard now, its not did you fail anymore its did you win?).

I don't want to bring up GM lingo, but deep down inside I think the sketch of getting one for 300 dollars is in back of peoples mind. 

I hate you.
Srs.

There could've been and extra pair for me in kilroys pic, but i decided to try and wait it out... i have a feeling i'm gonna regret it in the long run, but i have to atleast try on rd.. thank you again tho @KilroytheDon   i truly appreciate the offer my man 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
you got it like that ? and i don't meany money wise, i mean are you gonna be able to get your hands on that many ? :nerd:

Lmao nah I don't have any guaranteed pairs for retail or know some special shoe store owner/manager or something. Just a regular dude who loves shoes. And I put in a lot of work. I've been through a lot of these NA releases to know what to expect and what to do. And it helps to make friends lol.

Gotta set high standards for high rewards.

Last edited:
Must be nice to have spots that are gonna get these... we got ZERO 1's  here this year.. i got all my 1''s via the online struggle

Back
Top Bottom