JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

lol me and my girl was talking about getting the bred 1's so i said " we might have to camp to get a ticket since they are hyped up" so she said " they not really hyped, well atleast not compared to the royals " so i said " breds are usually hyped cause they are breds, the royals dont have nothing on the breds " and thats when i wrote on NT which one is hyped up more..

Oh man.... I'm sorry I have to be the one to tell you this. But..

Your girl is cheating on you. The other guy she talking to told her breds are more hyped hence that's why she said.. "Breds aren't as hyped as royals"... I'm sorry you didn't see this earlier... If she camps with you make sure you get two pairs then dump that.. Cheating ..... H...

Hopefully I have more luck then I had during the royal release, however Im 4/4 for holiday releases so hopefully my streak continues lol

My girl straight up told me that I'm going to strike out everywhere on these. 
sick.gif

I'm questioning the decisions I've made in my life to bring me to this point.

I only bought maybe 3 pairs of shoes this year.

All $$ is going towards these. Retail or otherwise, I will have them by Jan 2014

Retail hopefully

I only bought maybe 3 pairs of shoes this year.

All $$ is going towards these. Retail or otherwise, I will have them by Jan 2014

Retail hopefully
This! 

I be getting caught up...with gary paytons and calvin johnsons.. smh... this how I need to live.

ima try online. i most ;likely will strike out. but if by chance i dont i will pick a random niketalker in here who reps me and give them a 5 dollar nike.com gift code lol

My pair also bought from the same spot as Icopkickz and ness:
what filter you using on these pics ( JK) 

that red looks like it pops like the finest champagne 
props to those who copped their pairs already

Last edited:
Sorry for not going to look for my self, but i figured id just ask in here first.. what was the resell on royals about ?  gotta know what i'm  looking at if i miss these.

via twitter

Last edited:
Local FB sneaker groups on RD will be your best bet should you strike out.

I copped royals for $210 on RD via a local FB group, so it can't hurt to try....

Many youngins and Non NT/sneaker"head" dudes on there that are ill-informed and don't know the true value of certain shoes, so its easy to get good deals/come-ups.

Plus if you network correctly, you can always work out/negotiate a decent deal.

It probably wasn't even a matter of willpower, son just most likely didn't rock with most of this year's releases enough to cop them. :lol:

I think I'm at 2-3 pairs this year off the strength of not being moved by much and not being interested in the Royals when they dropped.

Local FB sneaker groups on RD will be your best bet should you strike out.

I copped royals for $210 on RD via a local FB group, so it can't hurt to try....

Many youngins and Non NT/sneaker"head" dudes on there that are ill-informed and don't know the true value of certain shoes, so its easy to get good deals/come-ups.

Plus if you network correctly, you can always work out/negotiate a decent deal.
I find this to be conditionally true with Craigslist at times. The price spectrum on there is extremely polarized, either sky high or steals 
laugh.gif
 Haven't gotten lucky lately on CL though. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom