JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

So these are limited now? I havent been following the thread and I see no other reason why people would keep comparing these to the royal release

Last edited:
did anyone's shelf life order for the bred 1s ship yet?

Some orders shipped Friday, mine hasn't . I emailed them Friday and they wrote back that they were "aiming " to get the other orders out Monday (today). I emailed them today for a status and haven't heard back.

Some orders shipped Friday, mine hasn't . I emailed them Friday and they wrote back that they were "aiming " to get the other orders out Monday (today). I emailed them today for a status and haven't heard back.

We're on the same boat. Good luck sir.

LOL

[emoji]127829[/emoji][emoji]128299[/emoji]
lol

[emoji]127829[/emoji][emoji]128299[/emoji][emoji]127829[/emoji][emoji]128299[/emoji][emoji]127829[/emoji][emoji]128299[/emoji][emoji]127829[/emoji][emoji]128299[/emoji][emoji]127829[/emoji][emoji]128299[/emoji][emoji]127829[/emoji][emoji]128299[/emoji][emoji]127829[/emoji][emoji]128299[/emoji][emoji]127829[/emoji][emoji]128299[/emoji][emoji]127829[/emoji][emoji]128299[/emoji][emoji]127829[/emoji][emoji]128299[/emoji][emoji]127829[/emoji][emoji]128299[/emoji][emoji]127829[/emoji][emoji]128299[/emoji][emoji]127829[/emoji][emoji]128299[/emoji][emoji]127829[/emoji][emoji]128299[/emoji][emoji]127829[/emoji][emoji]128299[/emoji]

Lmao. :rofl:

[emoji]128705[/emoji][emoji]128704[/emoji][emoji]127829[/emoji][emoji]128703[/emoji]

Last edited:
just copped my sz 13 on ebay for 279 shipped. They're supposed to arrive on the 20th-21st. no local spots around me have gotten any of the NA 1's this year, and online is gonna be madness for these. I'm just glad i can avoid worrying about these on release day.

These will def sell out with the quickness. Good luck to everyone

Aye serious question tho.. I'm in Puerto Rico for the next couple weeks visiting and **** it I want these joints yo, they're sick. Anyone kno any spots in PR that would sell them on RD lolz. Def gonna try online but I feel like iPhone gon fail me

It probably wasn't even a matter of willpower, son just most likely didn't rock with most of this year's releases enough to cop them.
laugh.gif

I think I'm at 2-3 pairs this year off the strength of not being moved by much and not being interested in the Royals when they dropped.
Yea that was the main reason lol. Just more selective about what I like and whether i'd be able to wear them or not.

I do regret passing on the blk/whi gloves tho. May need to focus on those after this release lol

It probably wasn't even a matter of willpower, son just most likely didn't rock with most of this year's releases enough to cop them. :lol:

I think I'm at 2-3 pairs this year off the strength of not being moved by much and not being interested in the Royals when they dropped.

Yea that was the main reason lol. Just more selective about what I like and whether i'd be able to wear them or not.

I do regret passing on the blk/whi gloves tho. May need to focus on those after this release lol

i agree

i passed on the 1st gloves & i NEEEEED em

It probably wasn't even a matter of willpower, son just most likely didn't rock with most of this year's releases enough to cop them. :lol:

i agree

i passed on the 1st gloves & i NEEEEED em

Son, I WILL be getting those Gloves next year :lol:

I'm going to need one of y'all to send a size 11 my way for retail. I kept pushing them off since they didn't sellout in my area, now I can't find them.

Them gloves was a must.... I got two pair one from ruvilla and one off of swoosh lol best 80 bucks I ever spent. I'm tight I sold that second pair... Oh well.

For all dudes who already have your pairs of have seen them in person, are the toebox holes white inside? Saw many pairs like that just want to double check.

Back
Top Bottom