JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Aye serious question tho.. I'm in Puerto Rico for the next couple weeks visiting and **** it I want these joints yo, they're sick. Anyone kno any spots in PR that would sell them on RD lolz. Def gonna try online but I feel like iPhone gon fail me

I'm puertorican and have family down there, good luck this release, my cousin told me people went crazy for the 11's last year. If anything try plaza las America's.

just got the call for them 11's, so now my focus is all on these! .. if i score these it's gonna be a perfect year for pickups, if not it will be damn near perfect, because  i'm still thank full for what i was able to pick up this year 

Michael Jordan allegedly called these "clown shoes" when he first saw them. At first, I couldn't understand why. Now it's clear. The man was not only a great basketball player but he aslo must've been psychic (word to the dozens of pages of Sponge Bob gifs and pizza references). SMH.

Michael Jordan allegedly called these "clown shoes" when he first saw them. At first, I couldn't understand why. Now it's clear. The man was not only a great basketball player but he aslo must've been psychic (word to the dozens of pages of Sponge Bob gifs and pizza references). SMH.

devil shoes

Who hurt you my friend...do you not want to enjoy a slice of pizza while watching classic spongebob while wearing your 1s?

laugh.gif

unbunch ya panties

laate to the party.

These gonna b more available than the royals? I would hope so nike is not one to shy away from money especially round the holidays

that reasoning is tied up with the gamma 11's....
gamma 11s gonna be flooded. maybe not bred 11 numbers but close, my store already got 3 size runs but no 1s yet

they could always come last minute the day before as a QS tho

Back
Top Bottom