JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

FNL is super easy to get to cart and all that what kills is they never take my CC ever idk why

but then again sometimes it does.. I got so lucky they took my CC during the royal release 
smokin.gif

JB dropped the ball. These should have been released on Black Friday and made in a bundance like the Bred IV and BCIIIs before that. Its a shame that they decided to flood the market with Oreo Vs and Crimson IIIs but make these a non GR. **** is so frustrating.

How did they drop the ball?

V's sell more than I's. I's sit if they're a GR.

I don't think some of you realize how I's are a NT thing.

Magic1978 speaks the truth. There's a reason why taxis and gammas have 5x more production numbers than the bred 1s. Casual shoe buyers don't care about the nike air, no jump man, leather quality, limited edition. All they see is a jordan 1 than is no different than the ten other variations sitting on the wall.

I don't recall any sites to have royals prior to their release, in stock or otherwise so seeing all these up on various sites is a good sign, no? I would think Nike would produce a few more than usual given their zest for money and the holiday season.
i just take it that pre-order sites are jumping the gun and trying to sell their pairs early for as much as they can. With so many opinions being that these are a limited release, theyre gonna try and capitalize on those who'd rather not wait til RD. 

Nike is basically printing money with Jordan releases these days anyways. 

Gammas will get mass production, remember that they will retail for 170, not 140.

and yes i know it costs less to produce 1's, but y'all know what im saying.

Shelf life order shipped. Exhale. Now the waiting game and hoping my pair has the least amount of flaws possible.

i just take it that pre-order sites are jumping the gun and trying to sell their pairs early for as much as they can. With so many opinions being that these are a limited release, theyre gonna try and capitalize on those who'd rather not wait til RD. 
Nike is basically printing money with Jordan releases these days anyways. 
Gammas will get mass production, remember that they will retail for 170, not 140.
and yes i know it costs less to produce 1's, but y'all know what im saying.

Gamma's aren't $185? I haven't followed that thread. 11's aren't my thing. 1's and 5's are, especially black based versions of either. Hoping I can get one for retail.

Learned my lesson with preorder sites there just resellers without the product in hand for the royals I had 3 preorders with 3 cancellations on release date. No ones holding my money unless there shipping it right away.
same thing that happened to me.

Learned my lesson with preorder sites there just resellers without the product in hand for the royals I had 3 preorders with 3 cancellations on release date. No ones holding my money unless there shipping it right away.

That's the worst feeling, thinking you got pairs coming only to get that oversold email. That's why I was sweating with my shelf life order. Was not celebrating until tracking/shipping info came. And even with that, I'm still not celebrating until I have them in hand, with boxes going missing from door steps this time of the year.

That's the worst feeling, thinking you got pairs coming only to get that oversold email. That's why I was sweating with my shelf life order. Was not celebrating until tracking/shipping info came. And even with that, I'm still not celebrating until I have them in hand, with boxes going missing from door steps this time of the year.
Its that "driver release" that ups and fedex does. not even gonna front, i used to do that when i worked pt for fedex. only time we couldnt driver release, was when they had signature cofnirmation ( although, some drivers would scribble whatever and leave the package regardless). whatever doesnt get delivered one day, carries over to the next. they teach drivers to only release packages in safe neighborhoods and to leave them somewhat hidden on porches. but its all common sense, i used to look at the shipper ( company) and if it seemed pricey i wouldnt leave it unless i could hide it or take it into a backyard.

Lol grizz I know you don't know who it is behind this SN, but think of who could get 6 pairs of anything on JJ... I PRAY for shoes to be on JJ, that's my honey hole.

Back
Top Bottom