JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Hoping I can cop at least 1 pair... If somehow I'm lucky enough to get 2, looks like we're all going to be partying at

chuckecheese_sign.jpg

Learned my lesson with preorder sites there just resellers without the product in hand for the royals I had 3 preorders with 3 cancellations on release date. No ones holding my money unless there shipping it right away.

been saying that for years bros

dont tie your money up with these little hole in the wall site's

the sites are run by nickel and dime resellers trolling stores to buy stock they cant get there hands on

Last edited:
Hahaha not after that SVG Gif of doubt! Lol really though, everyone is such a Debbie downer. Can't even express a little confidence in here without getting shut down. Gerald, Mark, and Sneakerfan are already in my top 3 spots as far as extras go, they got in line in the summer time.

Plus kingclown Z says we have a massive GR on our hands. He says bred 1's will instinctively flock to pizza parties like the salmon of the Capistrano!

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]127829[/emoji][emoji]127829[/emoji][emoji]127829[/emoji][emoji]127829[/emoji][emoji]127829[/emoji][emoji]127829[/emoji]

Hahaha not after that SVG Gif of doubt! Lol really though, everyone is such a Debbie downer. Can't even express a little confidence in here without getting shut down. Gerald, Mark, and Sneakerfan are already in my top 3 spots as far as extras go, they got in line in the summer time.

Plus kingclown Z says we have a massive GR on our hands. He says bred 1's will instinctively flock to pizza parties like the salmon of the Capistrano!
frown.gif

laugh.gif

mark-cuban.jpg

Last edited:
aite finishline

shipments have starting hitting stores

and the allocations with FNL is extremely shallow

like 8 stores shallow

i dont see more than 20 stores total

clearwater fla st pete

augusta ga

peabody mass were among those

ITS GONNA BE EXTREMELY CRAZY UNLESS MORE STORES GET PAIRS BUT THE MOST THESE STORES HAVE IS 2 FSR

this is troubling..... I think more lifestyle and mom and pop botiques are getting allocated these 

ill have more the end of the week

roll.gif

Is that really you fam?! This was the first SN I couldn't figure out. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Thanks for the info @TheTrapper  

Still no luck out here in nyc for mom and pop shop.
most mom and pops / boutiques will get thier shipments the week of the release.  there have been times where they will have to delay the release due to shipping delays. uncommon, but it happens

you can ask most employees who arent in the know will say they dont know while others say they are but dont know how many pairs. 

all info will be known come those few days prior to RD.

Last edited:
Does Miami have any mom & pop stores?

We have gotten the short end on all the OG 1's besides the shadows

Most mom and pops in nyc are dried up.

However.... On Jamaica ave. You can pay 375... I tried getting a pair for my boy 20 mins ago and they were gone...

Does Miami have any mom & pop stores?
We have gotten the short end on all the OG 1's besides the shadows

Not 100% sure if UNKNWN will get pairs, but has to he a good possibility. 1973/Mr. R has gotten previous NA1's this year.

I believe if you PM @sskarizm and/or @Skip2MyLou23 they usually have all of the Miami area info locked down. If they don't reply, go ahead and follow them on NT and look back at their previous posts in other threads. They will either post more Miami info in the future or there will be some posts with store names and info from previous releases.

aite finishline

shipments have starting hitting stores

and the allocations with FNL is extremely shallow

like 8 stores shallow

i dont see more than 20 stores total

clearwater fla st pete
augusta ga
peabody mass were among those

ITS GONNA BE EXTREMELY CRAZY UNLESS MORE STORES GET PAIRS BUT THE MOST THESE STORES HAVE IS 2 FSR

this is troubling..... I think more lifestyle and mom and pop botiques are getting allocated these 

ill have more the end of the week

No different than the other Nike Air I's

I really think these will be just like the Royals release and we know how that turned out. You can't even get a pair now below $350 or so.

just sayin'.

Oh please oh please oh please.... Let it be just like the Royal 1 release. I copped 3 pairs of those babies on release day. One of the easiest pick ups for me all year.
happy.gif

http://s1257.photobucket.com/user/shway-may/media/image-134.jpg.html

Just saying.....
Royal 1s and easy dont belong in the same sentence

Not 100% sure if UNKNWN will get pairs, but has to he a good possibility. 1973/Mr. R has gotten previous NA1's this year.

I believe if you PM @sskarizm and/or @Skip2MyLou23 they usually have all of the Miami area info locked down. If they don't reply, go ahead and follow them on NT and look back at their previous posts in other threads. They will either post more Miami info in the future or there will be some posts with store names and info from previous releases.
Thanks! Will do

Back
Top Bottom