JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

aite finishline

shipments have starting hitting stores

and the allocations with FNL is extremely shallow

like 8 stores shallow

i dont see more than 20 stores total

clearwater fla st pete
augusta ga
peabody mass were among those

ITS GONNA BE EXTREMELY CRAZY UNLESS MORE STORES GET PAIRS BUT THE MOST THESE STORES HAVE IS 2 FSR

this is troubling..... I think more lifestyle and mom and pop botiques are getting allocated these 

ill have more the end of the week

No different than the other Nike Air I's

Exactly.

On another note, dudes called me greedy when I said three pairs in the beginning of the thread. Now we got everyone doubling tripling up. :lol: y'all finally get it

Villa procedure, did all of them get the Royals before? 
Might have to make the trip to Villa, only problem is it's an hour away
mean.gif

Might have to make the trip to Villa, only problem is it's an hour away:smh:

I drive an hour for shoes all the time. That's nothing to complain about, some of these dudes would have to drive 5+ hours. You got it good fam.

Doubling up is a must. I'll pay rape and retail so it evens out lol at $225-ish a pair.

Dude offered me my forging Irons for a pair of Bred 1's. Honestly, very temping considering I can't even sell them for retail + shipping.

Nike never rsvpd Nike air ones! This ish crazy. On the ave right now trying to find an extra.. Why are they giving me numbers in the upper 4 hundreds.

Last edited:
Don't really want the gamma xi's that bad I'm thinking of just taking that extra money to buy some bred 1's on ebay to avoid being left empty handed on RD or paying a reseller price. 

Exactly.

On another note, dudes called me greedy when I said three pairs in the beginning of the thread. Now we got everyone doubling tripling up. :lol: y'all finally get it
Even the fact that some fnl's will have in store is better than royals and some other 1s. what no one can do is come on here and vouch for online pairs. They probably have a good bit of em stashed and ready to ship.

Exactly.

Even the fact that some fnl's will have in store is better than royals and some other 1s. what no one can do is come on here and vouch for online pairs. They probably have a good bit of em stashed and ready to ship.

I know the FNL manager at the only FNL spot in LA that get em. They don't get no more then 18 pairs. I'll check and see whats up when they get em. But yeah its better then nothing. People are hesitating too much on here I think everyone will be good.

Does Miami have any mom & pop stores?

We have gotten the short end on all the OG 1's besides the shadows
soles and sole fly prolly will get em

i managed to lock down a pair from a fla mom and pop shop....i might get my 2nd pair from the fnl in augusta

they held me down on a couple og high releases this yr

I drive an hour for shoes all the time. That's nothing to complain about, some of these dudes would have to drive 5+ hours. You got it good fam.

Doubling up is a must. I'll pay rape and retail so it evens out lol at $225-ish a pair.

Dude offered me my forging Irons for a pair of Bred 1's. Honestly, very temping considering I can't even sell them for retail + shipping.
I don't have a big problem with an hour away, it's just how Villa does ticket procedures you get a ticket, but it doesn't guarantee your size all it guarantees is a shoe. You then have to line up FCFS on Saturday with the ticket to try and get your size. But my options aren't looking too hopefully otherwise. 

I don't have a big problem with an hour away, it's just how Villa does ticket procedures you get a ticket, but it doesn't guarantee your size all it guarantees is a shoe. You then have to line up FCFS on Saturday with the ticket to try and get your size. But my options aren't looking too hopefully otherwise. 
As long as you get a ticket for a pair, you got a pair. I have no problem doing a resell swap when the dust settles.

Just saw 3 people buy ones for 365 each on Jamaica ave. I am floored.....

Dude said "thanks for not telling em I offered them to you for 335"

This is out of hand.

Back
Top Bottom