JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

FTL said their launch locator will probably be updated within the next day or so, hopefully none of the stores will be doing their raffles yet :frown:

I've never waited so long for it to be updated lol. unfortunately it seems some footlockers are shady and have passed out tickets already smh

The FNL in Southlake Mall aren't getting these :wow:

It's a wrap, these are CRAZY limited because I think even they got the royals :smh:

Last edited:
The FNL in Southlake Mall aren't getting these
eek.gif

It's a wrap, these are CRAZY limited because I think even they got the royals
mean.gif
Or maybe allocation is different, hopefully though they're not that limited 
mean.gif

man people have been saying these are crazy limited.. anyone want to take how much the resale monster is going to have them for? doubt i can get cop these

So for those in the MA area,

Let's share info we know about these shall we lol

You guys think the stores that got the shadows will get these?
HOH are most likely doing raffle. I don't go to the Cambridge one but the providence one did their raffle last week during the 11's raffle, needles to say I didn't know and missed that. Only 1 FNL, Peabody, is doing FCFS. FA Braintree is doing raffle Friday day before, from what they told me today. FA Brockton is doing FCFS. Major expressions did online raffle, which ended today, drawing tomorrow. Most little expression, I don't believe, will get these. Elbe a have been getting all the NA 1's from my understanding. The ones in southern MA/RI are most likely doing raffle. They wouldn't confirm yet they are getting them. Full list of FA getting them, obviously, will be available tomorrow on locator. And FYI, expressions are doing a re-raffle on the gamma 11's for unclaimed pairs. But the catch is they they must be picked up in providence, I believe. This 1 release is driving me crazy, lol. I know I have a good chance
Of getting them at my local FA, depending on long I want to camp for. It's too iffy. I don't believe there is a demand for 1's around my way, then again it's the infamous black/reds and only release for that day. Good luck to all. Any other info I can drop I will. By the way, her is the expressions link, must enter by 12/26 12pm....http://gammaxirestock.splashthat.com.....sorry for the Gamma info black/red 1 Fam but I just copy/pasted this from my most in the MA regional thread.

With the way things are going I'm thrilled I copped a pair early and have a retail pair locked.

Also the fact these will be a consolation prize to the yeezys makes this way harder & will rise resell value.

With the way things are going I'm thrilled I copped a pair early and have a retail pair locked.

Also the fact these will be a consolation prize to the yeezys makes this way harder & will rise resell value.
Kinda wish these and yeezys released the same day. Because alot who fail will be gunning for these the day after, instead of dividing their efforts between the two if they were on the same day.

those "consolation" coppers will strike out, this release will be pretty much wrapped up if they haven't done any legwork prior to the 27th

bestof luck to all my mall around my way is gonna have anywhere from 0-2 stores getting them and one is a shady *** dtlr that dont like my *** at all... probably be battling the bots 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom