JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

My dude in Europe can get me some for around $200 shipped but I'm undecided if I want them for that price. I'm debating. I'll decide tomorrow after I pick up raffle tickets. I believe I can get them at retail. I have until Friday to decide.

if you dont want $200 shipped them give them to me? $50 extra when its all said and done is nothing

if you dont want $200 shipped them give them to me? $50 extra when its all said and done is nothing

LOL word.. Undecided on 50 extra? Hit up some people that want that... Sh... I don't mind getting a couple for my fam at that price.

My dude in Europe can get me some for around $200 shipped but I'm undecided if I want them for that price. I'm debating. I'll decide tomorrow after I pick up raffle tickets. I believe I can get them at retail. I have until Friday to decide.
send your dude my way. $200 is a good deal to me.

Pm sent. You think your raffle chances that good? Lol my boys getting pairs from those "raffles" off top without entering.. Hook it up with that 200.

PM me that info if you don't mind bruh! That's not a bad price

thanks man I will call tomorrow I guess must be close today. You from the area?

Yep, born there, lived there for 10 years, and I'm always goin back there to visit family. I live in Jacksonville now though. But Tampa, Tallahassee, and Orlando are all like second homes for me

Lol truth yo. Couldn't believe when they told me..

your boys have some good friends lol wish i had friends on the inside.

And WILL , both stores are doing raffles. Idk how many pairs they will actually be puttinf out though. I know hoh and champs are prety rigged

Last edited:
I've actually never gone into that store. After dealing with the inside store I kind of figured the outside store would be the same
The outside store is worse in my opinion. Those girls that work there always reserving pairs for their people.

I got the code for their online raffle if you want it. Do you have the one for the inside shiekh?

Yep, born there, lived there for 10 years, and I'm always goin back there to visit family. I live in Jacksonville now though. But Tampa, Tallahassee, and Orlando are all like second homes for me
Oh ok FAM will try even tho I think hoh university is rigged smh

:lol: at the dude getting bombarded for his connect info...the thirst is real

Last edited:
The outside store is worse in my opinion. Those girls that work there always reserving pairs for their people.
I got the code for their online raffle if you want it. Do you have the one for the inside shiekh?

I might have to go in there & holla at them and get in... Lol

Yeah I have it bruh!

your boys have some good friends lol wish i had friends on the inside.

And WILL, both stores are doing raffles. Idk how many pairs they will actually be puttinf out though. I know hoh and champs are prety rigged

It's just from buying shoes for a longggggggg time. But yeah the raffles are worth entering don't get me wrong but lol I just hope they don't do what they doing everywhere.

Then he gon tell me enter.. I was like hell no they ain't gon pick me I don't know them.

I might have to go in there & holla at them and get in... Lol

Yeah I have it bruh!
Let me get the code for the in mall one
nerd.gif

I only went to the outside one, its been too packed out there.

Back
Top Bottom