JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Pm sent. You think your raffle chances that good? Lol my boys getting pairs from those "raffles" off top without entering.. Hook it up with that 200.

No I'm not banking on the raffles actually. I want to get a gauge on the employees doing them. That's why I said I'm waiting. I'm a good judges of BS just off of first meeting and interacting with people.

And the price isn't $200. I said around that-it's actually a bit more but less than $216. Yall don't believe me when I say I don't pay more than retail for stuff. Got my JS Denim Wings for wayyyy under retail. I've gotten nearly ALL of my J's since 2000 at retail or less. It can be done. I don't settle and I don't wear GS sizes.

I'm not opposed to around $200 shipped since I'm getting birthday money (bday is in 1.5 wks) BUT my world doesn't revolve around kicks like it used to. Remember, I'm a female. Stuff can be had for less.

Last edited:
No I'm not banking on the raffles actually. I want to get a gauge on the employees doing them. That's why I said I'm waiting. I'm a good judges of BS just off of first meeting and interacting with people.

And the price isn't $200. I said around that-it's actually a bit more but less than $216. Yall don't believe me when I say I don't pay more than retail for stuff. Got my JS Denim Wings for wayyyy under retail. I've gotten nearly ALL of my J's since 2000 at retail or less. It can be done. I don't settle and I don't wear GS sizes.

I'm not opposed to around $200 shipped since I'm getting birthday money (bday is in 1.5 wks) BUT my world doesn't revolve around kicks like it used to. Remember, I'm a female. Stuff can be had for less.

I think in my PM I said "bruh"... My bad! Didn't know you were a female! Lol

well damn so you are a chick :lol:

My world revolves around kicks. Hook me up with that 216 :lol: only if you want though

So can you hook it up.. Lol I pmd you.

Settle down Kilroy. That's her price not some strangers. You already got 2 pair, you're the dude everyone's talkin about that can't let other NTers Eat. Leave her alone lol

Anybody got raffle codes from Shiekh Shoes? If your from the Sacramento Area or LA area I have Arden Fair Mall, Galeria at Tyler, Glendale Galeria, WSF West Covina. I will be willing to trade my raffle codes if you have codes from the San Francisco Bay Area. (after typing this I realized how much the game has changed...) 

Grown woman and married. Lol. Yes. I don't pay attention to the bruhs and yo's. It's the sneaker culture and been male dominated since the 90s. That part doesn't bother me, but I appreciate your courtesy. :smile:

Lol I thought I heard you mention "a hubby" a few pages back so I figured something was a little different. Glad to have some diversity in here though, Mrs. Grown Woman :tongue:

sounds like its a hard cop for you guys in the US. in the UK they are limited too but an easy enough cop. 

Alot off people aint big fans of 1's

sounds like its a hard cop for you guys in the US. in the UK they are limited too but an easy enough cop. 

Alot off people aint big fans of 1's
Settle down Kilroy. That's her price not some strangers. You already got 2 pair, you're the dude everyone's talkin about that can't let other NTers Eat. Leave her alone lol

Not so sure about that bro...Where are you planning on copping?

Lol I thought I heard you mention "a hubby" a few pages back so I figured something was a little different. Glad to have some diversity in here though, Mrs. Grown Woman :tongue:

Yup. Been married 7yrs and counting...met my hubby when I first starting being obsessed with kicks. He's NOT into kicks at all. He supports me though...when he camped out with me 12 hours at a Nike Sample Sale I knew he was the one. J/k...kinda but I'm blessed to have him most def.

I'm sure there's plenty of other females on here but they don't say anything b/c while things have calmed down some NT used to be a meat market.

Anybody got raffle codes from Shiekh Shoes? If your from the Sacramento Area or LA area I have Arden Fair Mall, Galeria at Tyler, Glendale Galeria, WSF West Covina. I will be willing to trade my raffle codes if you have codes from the San Francisco Bay Area. (after typing this I realized how much the game has changed...) 

you're late holmes. them codes you have has already been given out, x10000.

Back
Top Bottom