JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

if u hint at having a link to a site , your gonna get pm's anyway cause im sending pm's as we speak 
laugh.gif
 aint nobody to cool to ask for help . i understand wanting to block lurkers but if you have info and ur not gonna share it with anyone , whats the point ? some of us aint re-selling or here cause hype a lot of us genuinely want the shoe , as hard as that might seem to believe . . .

holding links just comes off as a little childish

Lol my girl ain't feeling good for the date....I guess the sneaker gods want to me trying to get this shoe
First up, JJ :smokin

Last edited:
Reactions: You
so yeah, imma need all the help i can get :lol:

went to 34th street HOH waited in line for 2 hours and was finally able to just SEE the door, a fight breaks out; cops came shut it down

ran to footlocker, waited an hour an a half and a group just straight up cuts the front of the line and nobody was bout that life, it's a freaking raffle

so the footlocker guy comes out and tells everyone to form a single file line so the cutters just push everyone against the wall
no one was budging for 20 minutes but eventually people gave in and moved back for the cutters to get in cause footlocker guy was about to call the police
since most of these people behind me were also at HOH, they knew it wasnt worth it

but i damn near went through the glass window from being pushed up against it
I FELT THE GLASS FLEX!

finally get in and they had already given out all the bred 1 tickets to the cutters :frown:

ONLINE OR BUST~!!!!
...after this pizza
View media item 713441

I'm definitely glad I decided to not wait on those lines and just go back home. My hoodbooger senses were going on overdrive the moment I walked past the crowd in the front not even on line.

raffles? since when they started doin that? i gave up on them ever since last years Bred release, but thats good to know for the future ill hit up each and every one (there are alot) thanks!

We do raffles on the shoes that are either very limited or in high demand due to a fair share and avoid violence. Theres been a lot of concern of people getting robbed in line and what not esp. during the Gamma XI release. But yea all the raffle are done already.

"Unfortunately it's against our company policy to advertise when they will be on our site."

That's all you see on JJ's Twitter haha

yeah I thought so to.they called around 530 even though I thought the raffle ended at 6.
size 8.
I went to VF around 4 thinking the raffle was done at 6 but the asian chick working there hit me with "we closed the raffle at 3" :x :x :x

Last edited:
We do raffles on the shoes that are either very limited or in high demand due to a fair share and avoid violence. Theres been a lot of concern of people getting robbed in line and what not esp. during the Gamma XI release. But yea all the raffle are done already.
nice ! yeah expressions has been getting crazy for the past major releases.. this is good to know. i remember camping for only 3 HOURS for the Space Jams back in '09 on broad st and i still got the size 11.5 i wanted. i was actually 5th in line, crazy what happened to those stores in the course of 2-4 years

Back
Top Bottom