JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Missed one of my EURO spots but got a couple others that weren't blown up today. Hoping they drop theirs tomorrow. Man its gonna be such a long night.

Which stores in LA can I camp out? I literally can't find ANY stores that aren't doing a raffle.

Last edited:
Every time a link gets posted the lurkers be like

but one of those should be the jj link..maybe.

Last edited:
don't get too trigger happy with all these JJ link. you'll be surprise if you come across a empty page. 

to everyone sending me pm's , no i dont have a link and if i did trust me i would give it to you . the waving info in front of peoples faces and then not sending it out is like the kid who wants to show everybody his shiny new toy but gets surprised when people ask to play with it like for real how old are we 
laugh.gif

to everyone sending me pm's , no i dont have a link and if i did trust me i would give it to you . the waving info in front of peoples faces and then not sending it out is like the kid who wants to show everybody his shiny new toy but gets surprised when people ask to play with it like for real how old are we 
laugh.gif
QFT. 

Lets just share what we know with those we trust.

I went DTLR at 1 and they already shut their raffle down. employee had a shady look going on. dude was proble bull ******** and saved it for themselves. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom