JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Anyway to look at the 2001 thread when these released and were $80? It would just be interesting to read more success stories and to hear how people just walked into stores and picked them up, waited until they went up on online, etc. No waiting on raffle tickets, hearing how bots got to these, and how the prices are crazy for resale. Basically today was ridiculous, before you could even click on the link, they were already sold out. It seems like unless you were in the know, you really didn't stand a chance.

Anyway to look at the 2001 thread when these released and were $80? It would just be interesting to read more success stories and to hear how people just walked into stores and picked them up, waited until they went up on online, etc. No waiting on raffle tickets, hearing how bots got to these, and how the prices are crazy for resale. Basically today was ridiculous, before you could even click on the link, they were already sold out. It seems like unless you were in the know, you really didn't stand a chance.
it's sad that i can't even blame the bots anymore lol. 

Some people that were in the know struck out too. Basically it was a lottery today. Even people with bots struck out.

was fortunate to get more than 1 pair of these and wanted to know if these are a good trade for kobe preludes? im mainly looking for the 4,5,6, and 7.. should it be an even trade?

I have the Kobe Prelude 4 and I'm a Jordan guy, but I wouldn't make that trade. Maybe u will find a sucker though.

Sorry for the long *** post but I know this needed to be shared #noBlog

So I was beyond salty in this thread all week. Simply put.

If some of y'all remember I guess 400 pages ago, I had to decide btwn staying in buffalo and trying villa where im in school.... missing Xmas at home for the first time in life... and  having my moms never forgive me for that (Haitian btw).... or go home with no idea what to expect since I haven't lined up for a shoe since the Carmine's (which was a cakewalk compared to this mess). 

I chose to go home since I was homesick. Learned some stores were doing raffles. 

View media item 714763

Id have more raffle tickets but some stores gave them out days earlier before they said they would. I didn't know when they would call but assumed it was Friday night around closing. No phone call.
Heart sank. 

Stayed up for jimmy jazz. Had the link and probably every advantage possible. Never saw any sizes go up.

Heart sank.

Was gonna go to sleep but @Bee GoT GaMe 23
 and @NAPONAPO
 passively convinced me to try the 3 am releases on the international sites. Ended up being even worse than JJ.

Heart sank. 

Went to bed and got up early bc I couldn't sleep.  Set everything up for every site. NDC. FTL. FA. Eastbay. Everything. Couldn't even get anything in a single damn cart.
Heart...

PLUMMETED. 

Told my other homie after a good 40 mins of clicking and refreshing that I was done. I no longer cared and would rather grossly overpay from a reseller. I put my head down in my pillow to sleep off the whole Saturday 

It was over.

5 mins later, an unknown number calls. I picked up after 2 rings. Lady asked if this was Eric. I said yea. 

She told me I won the raffle for the blk/red 1s. I swore it was a dream and just said 'oh yeah?'

She cheered for me asked me what sized I wanted (actually got my size 9 x_x) and told me I had until 930 to scoop. Looked at the time and it was like 10 so I had to make sure she meant pm

Took a shower. Cried to @NAPONAPO
 @Bee GoT GaMe 23
 and my homie. Shaking and stuttering the whole time I ended up at my FTL. Told em my name and gave them my ID. Powerwalked pass the goons outside FA looking for a come up

View media item 714794

Honestly this has been the best/worst week ever. Best bc I got to see the Yeezus Tour Sunday, be home for xmas, and miraculously got the blk/red 1s. Worst bc I had to drive 12 hrs with traffic to get home, run around all day for those stupid *** raffle tickets, and bail on all my close friends doing reunions last night and today for the end of the year.

Honestly x2, this isnt worth the stress anymore. I got extremely lucky with this release bc I've never won any sort of raffle in my entire life. But jumping through these hoops and gizmos isnt for me. I learned that with this release. I was ready to succumb to a reseller for these. And in the future for anything as hyped as this that I truly want....I will do it no question.

Honestly x3 im just glad I dont have to maneuver though this thread anymore through yall stupid pizza party post.

*Stands in the corner of the party with a slight smirk.....secretly enjoying the pizza party*

View media item 714806

My Guy[emoji]10071[/emoji]️ you put in that leg work to hit those raffles and stayed up all night trying to cop from the Euro sites. I felt bad I couldn't help you out with your pair so I'm happy HOH gave you that call this morning you def deserved a pair :pimp:

that's how missed up the hobby has become

Struck out for retail, but my consolation prize is the DMP pack for $375. I don't want to add to the hype, but I would easily trade Concords or Cool Grey 11 for these. Black/Red 1 is in my top 5. Now time to find a reseller and feed his family.

any info on the restock on nike guys i see the page is back up but no info on sizing.

sorry for the questions had work from 10-320

COPPED
pimp.gif

jk
frown.gif
It says pairs are reserved...I wish some pairs would appear after I hit refresh. lol.
frown.gif

I can finally confirm my pair I got for retail. I missed out on getting my Black Toes and Royals at RD prices so it's nice to get lucky for a change...Tag dates 7/10/13 to 9/27/13 sound right to everyone?

My results after 5+ days of field work (raffles).

This is by far the most work I've put into a release to date. 
mean.gif

Future releases will worst being that online is a now lost cause. 
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
Still lol'g @ myself. Idk why I just can't allow myself to say it was cause this or that. I just blame myself for not being able to cop. ******g lol

Back
Top Bottom