JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Ban Zyzz for what? All he does is attempt to help NTers nearly 24/7 from what I see in every thread. If he makes a mistake, it's an honest mistake  
mean.gif
come on b

from the get go , sending western union to a province in China KNOWN for making fakes is not a honest mistake

saw the sketchiness a mile away

that is like giving wrong directions to a family member 

I wouldn't mind trading my DS space Jams for for some Royals Or Breds so if the trade is legit I would do it.  Only if you have two pairs of jams seems worth it

this release was the first time i saw some really aggressive & drunken teenagers with camping chairs in front of a snipes store in germany trying to back up other customers in line 
roll.gif

this release was the first time i saw some really aggressive & drunken teenagers with camping chairs in front of a snipes store in germany trying to back up other customers in line :rofl:

scary...Europe starting to catch sneaker-ysteria will be scary.

Resell prices are only going up at this point..
Also, what sucks with a release like this is you really have to buy right away if you missed out because you somewhat need the receipt to distinguish from the GM pairs..

NO BUYING SELLING OR TRADING. PERIOD

TIRED OF THE CONSTANT RULE BREAKING ESPECIALLY FROM THE MEMBERS THAT ARE POSTING IN HERE REGULARLY. THREAD WILL BE LOCKED IF YOU GUYS CANT UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPT.

Back
Top Bottom