JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

@LAOKRATWR, the banned 1s hit the outlets May-June of 2011, the hype was still heavy then. The point I was trying to make on that was why would they price a better quality shoe at $109 and then turn around 2 years later and drop the same shoe without all the gimmicks and lesser quality for $30 more. It doesnt make any sense, imo.

@casper90403, no, I dont think I have ever cleaned them. Ive worn them a few times and just put them back in the box.

Understandable.Never got through on Nike before so wasnt sure, been freaking out waiting for a shipped notification. See dudes gettin it from FNL so just wasnt sure. Thanks
For the last three NDC release I was able to cop, I didn't receive a confirmation e-mail or shipping notification.  I've ordered from FNL on a few occassions with the same result.  I've even called customer service to verify if I even had an order and they would confirm no and then magically shoes appear.

i just managed to snag an unclaimed pair at my local spot.  too bad its 3 sizes too small

You know I would say why even get them, let someone else who wears that size have them, but the truth is someone else would have grabbed them that doesn't wear that size just to resell...wtf has it come to? Why can't they make more of the retros and less of these ****** spizikes and cp3's and the myriad of crappy butchered up Jordan Brand shoes. Just put your effort where it's wanted JB!!! F!!

Let's just say if you had an extra hundred bucks, and the employee could use his employee discount you could have your pair.
@El Bro

Did you get a pair like that?

Hell, I would have happily slipped one of the employees a Benjamin to avoid all the hysteria and eventually missing out entirely

Anyone hear from Nike yet?

Kinda buggin out about it , probably unecessarily. Says "preparing to ship" andd that my order is in progress.

Never been through nike before
it is Sunday bro

watch some football and relax 

it's only a matter if opinion, but royals more rockable than a BRED c/w?? :lol: also, bred 1s, like concords, bred 11s, spacejams, bc3, wc3, infrareds, etc. are a shoe that can be retro'd pretty regular as we have seen and the hype will never die. royals, on the other hand are what they are ONLY bc they just got retro'd for the 1st time. :wink:
1st time retro of the royals step your game up lucky charms :lol:
it's only a matter if opinion, but royals more rockable than a BRED c/w?? :lol: also, bred 1s, like concords, bred 11s, spacejams, bc3, wc3, infrareds, etc. are a shoe that can be retro'd pretty regular as we have seen and the hype will never die. royals, on the other hand are what they are ONLY bc they just got retro'd for the 1st time. :wink:
1st time retro of the royals step your game up lucky charms :lol:
My game been up youngin. U better ask about me, boy! :wink: not sure who YOU are tho. :nerd: :tongue:

Last edited:
People gonna get this thread locked. Better have paid attention to the previous info given when new info can't be posted after the lock.

I gotcha man hahah gonna try. Always freaking out with shoe shipments. Hoping my Eagles can pull it out today
Go Cowboys!

glasses.gif

Don't know whether to be impatient, or wait it out 
frown.gif
 Don't wanna take this L

BTW, seems prices of all 1s skyrocketed recently

@El Bro

Did you get a pair like that?
Hell, I would have happily slipped one of the employees a Benjamin to avoid all the hysteria and eventually missing out entirely

Nope, they already had their butt buddies, and I wasn't gonna pay them ****

You know I would say why even get them, let someone else who wears that size have them, but the truth is someone else would have grabbed them that doesn't wear that size just to resell...wtf has it come to? Why can't they make more of the retros and less of these ****** spizikes and cp3's and the myriad of crappy butchered up Jordan Brand shoes. Just put your effort where it's wanted JB!!! F!!
well, i bought them in hopes of trading for my size 11.  and you're right, if i didn't get them, someone else would've.  

i don't complain about the game anymore, i've just adjusted.  i spent all of the beginning of the year saying "man, back in 199x .. 20xx i could walk in the store and get my size".  

times have changed and so has my hustle.

Back
Top Bottom