JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

I know when I go to the Jay concert on 1/9 these will be in full effect(at the united center) I'll just run to my car and cry! [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128663[/emoji][emoji]127939[/emoji]I will not wear my gammas just to get pooped on[emoji]128169[/emoji]wheat tims it is!

Decided to pull the trigger on $325. Not the greatest price in the world but I don't think these will ever drop below $300 with the amount of people who missed out.

Over the last couple of months, I've bought:

1. Original black/red 1's in my size with Nike air still on the insole and the date code still on the collar.
2. 1994 white/red/black 1's in my size with virtually no wear (nike air on insoles, size on the collar)
3. 2013 Royal 1's deadstock

There's no way I'm paying more than the above 3 for some 2013 black/red 1's. I might as well buy another pair of originals...
If you guys watch the right auction at the right time, you can buy 1994 or 1985 I's for $350 or less.

Resell prices are only going up at this point..
Also, what sucks with a release like this is you really have to buy right away if you missed out because you somewhat need the receipt to distinguish from the GM pairs..

This right here. The time is now to start wheeling and dealing before they start disappearing. And also, if it doesnt have a receipt, I personally wouldn't even bother

Damn, my friend who works at niketown NYC just told me a little boy got trampled on by a group of people running out the elevator trying to pick up left over 1s and Kobe's from yesterday's release. Smh

Over the last couple of months, I've bought:

1. Original black/red 1's in my size with Nike air still on the insole and the date code still on the collar.
2. 1994 white/red/black 1's in my size with virtually no wear (nike air on insoles, size on the collar)
3. 2013 Royal 1's deadstock

There's no way I'm paying more than the above 3 for some 2013 black/red 1's. I might as well buy another pair of originals...
If you guys watch the right auction at the right time, you can buy 1994 or 1985 I's for $350 or less.
repped for the hope.

Damn, my friend who works at niketown NYC just told me a little boy got trampled on by a group of people running out the elevator trying to pick up left over 1s and Kobe's from yesterday's release. Smh

:smh: :smh: :smh: is this thing true?can anyone confirm?

here are a few comparison pictures from the banned 1s, 2013 retro and the KO retro for you guys to check out.

View media item 716106
View media item 716107
What I dont understand is how JB charged $140 for these...

View media item 716108

When they sold the banned 1s for $109.99...

View media item 716109

now it doesnt make any sense to me why they would charge $30 more for a shoe with lesser quality. IMO, JB really spoiled those who got the chance to buy the banned 1s from the outlets. It does prove that they have the ability to make quality retros but it just seems like they choose not to, which is ridiculous.

common knowledge that ALL of the NYC raffles are rigged.. they need to do it from a centralized spot like they do the RSVP for NikeTown.. hand out tickets and a computer selects and emails the winners without the employees involvement except to hand out tix and check IDs

I stood in line for 5 hours between the 2 raffles at footaction and hoh. I got 2 calls back for the 1s and kobes and my brother also got a call for the 1s but he passed since it wasnt his size. I'm not sure what happened but I think I got pretty lucky considering the amount of people I saw lined up throughout the day.

@Spectacular23   this true 
nerd.gif

here are a few comparison pictures from the banned 1s, 2013 retro and the KO retro for you guys to check out.

now it doesnt make any sense to me why they would charge $30 more for a shoe with lesser quality. IMO, JB really spoiled those who got the chance to buy the banned 1s from the outlets. It does prove that they have the ability to make quality retros but it just seems like they choose not to, which is ridiculous.
I think it was NiceKicks who did a comparison of the OG retail and this version after inflation and the prices were the same.

Banneds where before the hype days , and a very 'special' release (from what i read cause i live in Europe) :wow:nly in outlets , randomly etc...thats why i believe there was a significant price difference

Anyone hear from Nike yet?

Kinda buggin out about it , probably unecessarily. Says "preparing to ship" andd that my order is in progress.

Never been through nike before

Back
Top Bottom