JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

I'm about to sell an extra pair of Gamma XI's I have but now I can't really find a pair of Black/Red 1's on CList!

I'm about to sell an extra pair of Gamma XI's I have but now I can't really find a pair of Black/Red 1's on CList!

Yup. There's barely any on craigslist anymore. All snatched up. Better jump on em at $350 now or they'll end up being $450+. FYI, on yahoo auction in Japan, these are going for $500-$600. One cat paid $540!!!

I agree on not wasting money, but where are you where you could see 10 other people with Bred 1s or Royals? Then again none of the stores in my city sold those shoes, had to drive an hour to find a store that sold em. I personally just value those shoes a whole lot. I probably dont know a person outside of this form who were able to cop a pair of Breds this weekend. Of course everybody rocking gammas and taxis right now. Thats why you throw em into rotation so when you break em out next year when all the kids dog their pairs out you can really flex on cats. I feel what you saying about the Bred 11s I didn't even buy a pair last Christmas cause I had my pair from the last retro in good shape still.  I started wearing them more once they announced the retro. As far as skinny jeans and snapbacks, I might be too old for all that. I'm coming home to a wife on most nights lol

Edit: Lately my standout shoe has been the LeBron XI any colorway and not a lot of dudes rocking them in my area 

Wanted to shorten the quote to make the interface more clean but you made valid points.

I live in a big city and through networking you'll find some crazy private parties up on rooftops with downtown view and stuff. Everyone there has either 1) connections to buy limited shoes for retail 2) have money to buy them at resell. This city, I believe is ranked #2 buy Forbes for shoppers in the U.S. I have yet to see anyone wear the 2013 patent 1s around here. Bin 23s and DBs have become normal around here.

Just the other day, I go to the mall and I see a guy wear Breds 11s on his left foot and Cool Greys on his right foot just to make a statement that he has both lol

FYI- I live in Texas and the economy down here didnt get hit as hard as up Northeast and Cali west.

Dont worry, I'll get wifed up soon and i'll probably pass my Js onto my son, if I have one. Until then, life is too short to be average

Originally Posted by Enchanted  
for real tho 
laugh.gif

Wanted to shorten the quote to make the interface more clean but you made valid points.

I live in a big city and through networking you'll find some crazy private parties up on rooftops with downtown view and stuff. Everyone there has either 1) connections to buy limited shoes for retail 2) have money to buy them at resell. This city, I believe is ranked #2 buy Forbes for shoppers in the U.S. I have yet to see anyone wear the 2013 patent 1s around here. Bin 23s and DBs have become normal around here.

Just the other day, I go to the mall and I see a guy wear Breds 11s on his left foot and Cool Greys on his right foot just to make a statement that he has both lol

FYI- I live in Texas and the economy down here didnt get hit as hard as up Northeast and Cali west.

Dont worry, I'll get wifed up soon and i'll probably pass my Js onto my son, if I have one. Until then, life is too short to be average
SMH at the 11s dude. I saw a dude wear CG 9s on one foot and Kilroys on the other earlier this month...

So I found one pair size 10 around my way. $350 though :x. Either I fork out or watch all of them disappear on Clist

These goobers still tweeting Queens asking if their order is ok AND including their order number in the tweet. These are the first dudes that are gonna have their order canceled for bugging the **** out of them.

@djdescry is one of those goobers hitting Queens up on twitter. he wears the same size as me too. I'm pretty sure Queens only got one pair each and probably over sold. Cancelation emails are inevitable.

Last edited:
Queens only ships on Mondays and Thursdays. If theres a problem with the order just email them, I usually get replies around 3am EST and they'll likely only restock them in store because people were bugging them about cancelled pairs before.

let them keep harassing them hopefully all the cancelled pairs will be put online 

Almost 100% of the fools asking Queens if their order is cancelled are Asians from America. Check the replies on twitter and you'll see.

What the hell is their deal man? They're gonna ruin it for everybody! What kind of impatient people are these people?

Back
Top Bottom