JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

"Well you see what had happened was....." 
roll.gif

If you are not gonna sell your AWESOME SUPER RARE Banneds then why do you have them up on ebay bro?
im not sure why proto would go off like that. he was in the threads posting about how he wanted the 13s and was asking a good selling price to sell his banneds. to me, it feels like he was just trying to hype the banneds up more in hopes someone would go to ebay and buy his pair. I would have believed he decided to do a 180 and keep the shoes if it weren't for the ebay link tho. that pretty much killed my theory.

@DJ Proto J - you still holding on to them DS Banneds to sell to Tom Brady for that Paramount film he's going to be in? His "executive wardrobe coordinator" contacted you this past summer correct? :lol: .. Let me go check the banned thread to refreshen my memory ...
1468833_o.gif

Big J came through with that soul burning ether in such a smooth professional way :rofl:

*repped*

We all remember the last time @CaptainSneakerhead23 refreshed our memory. :lol:

View media item 724301
:nerd:

Great.

Now Proto is going to retort with a dissertation longer than my bandwidth limit.

Thanks alot NT.

yall clowing in here i see :rofl:

sadly i always thought Proto was a hypebeast but i dont call people out but with this mess i think he is solidifying his hypeness. If i had banneds i would still try to cop the 2013s but wouldnt talk trash or hype up a shoe to make extra dough especially on banneds when you know they fetch crazy prices that arent warranted. 94s are cheaper and better IMO but thats me

Sneaker dudes gotta be the most insecure dudes ever. Last week Proto wanted the 13's so bad... Now he's hyping up the Banneds and the elitists are throughout the thread.

No-one cares that you own Banneds that got restock after restock at Nike outlets. You don't have to keep talking about your pairs. We get it.

sadly i always thought Proto was a hypebeast but i dont call people out but with this mess i think he is solidifying his hypeness. If i had banneds i would still try to cop the 2013s but wouldnt talk trash or hype up a shoe to make extra dough especially on banneds when you know they fetch crazy prices that arent warranted. 94s are cheaper and better IMO but thats me
He just talks too much. If he didn't he'd be ok. But hs yappin is what draws heat. Dude got a lot of great kicks, dresses a little ftyuhnjkcfre imo, but hes got great kicks. Its when he talks writing that makes him look like a tool.

Last edited:
I wouldn't call him a hypebeast. Dude has a track record for wanting the older retros and yeezys but doesn't go hard for every hyped release like beasts go hard. I think he definitely pulled the elitist card tho.

Back
Top Bottom