JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

If you are not gonna sell your AWESOME SUPER RARE Banneds then why do you have them up on ebay bro?
He's testing the market...
laugh.gif

damn!

know what i'm sayin? :lol:

not sure how you can prefer shiny, hard, plastic, crap pleather, over that sweet, soft, tumbled, textured, REAL leather...

JB and nike got cats brainwashed into thinking crap quality materials are better looking somehow... :lol:

these 2013's are about to jump after the majority of resellers have unloaded their stock.

so later, if you're gonna drop 4 - 6 hundred + for these cheap pieces of crap, you might as well drop a bit more on a properly RARE, high QUALITY version of the shoe.

i'm not even gonna sell my two DS pairs of banneds anytime soon, they've already been fetching OG 85 prices, and DS pairs are already few and far between, so later they're gonna be dumb hard to find.

the cats who prefer shiny pleather won't be interested in them at all, but for the connoisseurs out there who collect high quality shoes, the banned 1's will be the only ones to have (they're better quality than the OG's)...

So you're collecting these high quality shoes, not to wear them :lol:

If you were actually wearing them your argument would be valid.

im not sure why proto would go off like that. he was in the threads posting about how he wanted the 13s and was asking a good selling price to sell his banneds. to me, it feels like he was just trying to hype the banneds up more in hopes someone would go to ebay and buy his pair. I would have believed he decided to do a 180 and keep the shoes if it weren't for the ebay link tho. that pretty much killed my theory.

so should i take $700 (+ shipping and fees) for my 2nd DS size 13 pair?

it's crazy, a few months ago i was turning down offers of $900, cuz i just wasn't sure i wanted to even sell them...

this is a special shoe, and the GR upon us isn't gonna change the value to me, personally.

oh i def want these in the collection.

was gunning for them all morning...

def not something i was gonna go wait in line for this morning tho, it's easy to not do that, or get too salty when missing 'em online, when you have multiple, better versions of this shoe already... that's all i was sayin'...

y'all know i gotta humble brag tho... :tongue:

Last edited:
If banneds are shiny like that then people can keep them.

I understand that many people say the banneds are of better quality than those 2013s.I have no doubt , nor actually an opinion never held banneds up close.But honestly all the gimmicky-x in theback-limited release in the outlets is the main point these fetch these prices .Not the quality.Quality , if it is as awesome as most say, is just a plus and has nothing to do with the re-sell price.I personally , prefer the simple og version of these , even the 2013 which are more true to the actual shoe worn by mj.Banneds was just a gimmick.Don't kill me thats just an opinion , not hate ...;p).Matter of taste actually.Everyone has a different one.
Well that's the exact reason why I want them. The X on the back, The liner with all the X's, the custom insole and most of all the good looking shiny "couch leather". I should have purchased them when they were going for 400 but I held out for this release. My saltiness from missing out made me say F it and go for the gusto.

Last edited:
Well that's the exact reason why I want them. The X on the back, The liner with all the X's, the custom insole and most of all the good looking shiny "couch leather". I should have purchased them when they were going for 400 but I held out for this release. My saltiness from missing out made me say F it and go for the gusto.
i dont like the x on the back of back.. I prefer Jordans to be as OG as possible..

If you are not gonna sell your AWESOME SUPER RARE Banneds then why do you have them up on ebay bro?
im not sure why proto would go off like that. he was in the threads posting about how he wanted the 13s and was asking a good selling price to sell his banneds. to me, it feels like he was just trying to hype the banneds up more in hopes someone would go to ebay and buy his pair. I would have believed he decided to do a 180 and keep the shoes if it weren't for the ebay link tho. that pretty much killed my theory.

@DJ Proto J - you still holding on to them DS Banneds to sell to Tom Brady for that Paramount film he's going to be in? His "executive wardrobe coordinator" contacted you this past summer correct? :lol: .. Let me go check the banned thread to refreshen my memory ...
1468833_o.gif

Last edited:
  That's what they said before the 2013 dropped and it only increased the price from what ive seen
O best believe I thought twice, maybe three, four times about it lol. 780 IS a lot of money to me. But I will get it back. Having a decent paying job plus ONE good credit card can do wonders for a person.
you're saying this like the opinion of those who love the 2013 material is the norm. For eveyone 1 person who might think that, there are 20 who have the complete opposite opinion when it comes to Banned vs. 2013 version.

Dont let 1 or 2 guys opinion cause you to think this is how the majority feels. This opinion is straight buffonery. But they are entitled to their opinion.

Actually FCNY has pairs but are still sitting on. $1gs. Same applies in eBay because 95% of people are after the 2013 pair. The demand is low on these, they retrod multiple times, and the majority prefers the newer version. Like I said in 2-3 years the price will be on par with the 2001 and 2013 pairs just like the OG bred 11s. The patent leather was higher, padding was thicker, basically everything else was better than the 01 and 2013 pairs but yet the prices are not that far off between them, banneds will reach the same status in a few years :smokin

Last edited:
I do understand that the banned 1s leather quality is superb but I think this years breads and royals
Are built like tanks for me and others found that this years retroes hold very well in shape and does not crease that much
And that goes for most of the retroes I baught this year I think that jb is focusing on the amount of wears a person can get out of a shoe
So yeah the leather maybe garbage but atleast they stay in good condition longer
Cus I remember not too long ago people were complaining about creasing and what not

Great.

Now Proto is going to retort with a dissertation longer than my bandwidth limit.

Thanks alot NT.

:lol:

i just am confused with whats going on. he continually throws it in everyone's face that he has banneds and i see a post where he trashes these like he doesn't like them. for all that, he can hang in the banned thread or the general og 1 thread. i mean, constantly trying to rain on everyone's parade will definitely cause an uproar.

Last edited:

i just am confused with whats going on. he continually throws it in everyone's face that he has banneds and i see a post where he trashes these like he doesn't like them. for all that, he can hang in the banned thread or the general og 1 thread. i mean, constantly trying to rain on everyone's parade will definitely cause an uproar.

Hypebeast?

Proto trying to hype his banneds so people will buy them :smokin

Back
Top Bottom