JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

You guys are foul for going in on Proto like that. :lol:

Proto kinda burnt himself though with that...

But I don't think a lot of you guys have seen nor held the banned 1's in person. How were you guys wearing Air Jordan 1's back in '08-'09 with the jumpman on the back and you guys are complaining about a red X on the back....wait you guys were wearing air Jordan 1's in '08-'09 right?

I dont know if whoelse cop at the chimp early thursday morning.  I made thru payments, but the sage system they have crashed, so assume I did not get it.  But when I checked into my bank account, they took off the money (still pending of course).  Later that day, I checked my order status it was gone like most of you guys who made it.  I emailed them and told them that the money was taken off from my bank.  Mentioned about the merchant name, then all of a sudden they told me at it was not theirs.  I don't know if their site was compromise, since it was all crashing from 0800GMT to 1200GMT.  I called my bank to report it.  Since then I have never heard from the chimp.  PM me if you guys did order from chimp and exchange messages about this matter.  Thanks.

On a non-proto related news, just a heads up for the ones whose orders disappeared on their order history. I just got my Paypal refund notice from my chimp purchase.

Last edited:
You guys are foul for going in on Proto like that.
laugh.gif

Proto kinda burnt himself though with that...

But I don't think a lot of you guys have seen nor held the banned 1's in person. How were you guys wearing Air Jordan 1's back in '08-'09 with the jumpman on the back and you guys are complaining about a red X on the back....wait you guys were wearing air Jordan 1's in '08-'09 right?
DJ Proto been stunting on NT for years, rustles a few jimmies when hes being hypocritical 

Yeah the DMPs are trash compared to the Banneds

[table][tr][td]01/03/2014[/td][td]9:38 A.M.[/td][td]Out For Delivery[/td][/tr][/table]
Today is the day. 

pimp.gif

I'm starting to worry about my footlocker order. My tracking number still only says origin scan... Anyone else in cali with this issue?

yep he was on them red dons when i thought they sucked & now i have real feels about em 
That's easy to say because of the red october hype 
nthat.gif
 I can say that for the other thousands of people who couldn't cop a pair and they have to resort to plan B

That's easy to say because of the red october hype :nthat:  I can say that for the other thousands of people who couldn't cop a pair and they have to resort to plan B

nah B

way before all this red october hype

red has & will always be my favorite color

Back
Top Bottom