JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

No way in hell im passing on these, if i could id double up on these! but its just not possible in australia wasnt possible on black toes, itl def not be possible on bred 1's. But cant be greedy, just be nice cos i will rock these to ish and will need a 2nd pair for when they beat up

No way in hell im passing on these, if i could id double up on these! but its just not possible in australia wasnt possible on black toes, itl def not be possible on bred 1's. But cant be greedy, just be nice cos i will rock these to ish and will need a 2nd pair for when they beat up

bruh we got it easy IMO, i tripled up on Royals, shouldn't be impossible for these

bruh we got it easy IMO, i tripled up on Royals, shouldn't be impossible for these
bruh we got ridiculous amounts of royals here, try double up on black toes. wasnt possible bro! these are gonna have higher demand and same stock levels. we aint nothing easy. we just got lucky that nike made a mistake and sent us 20% of the worlds stock on royals thats all bruh

bruh we got ridiculous amounts of royals here, try double up on black toes. wasnt possible bro! these are gonna have higher demand and same stock levels. we aint nothing easy. we just got lucky that nike made a mistake and sent us 20% of the worlds stock on royals thats all bruh

we shall see, I'm willing to help if you do find it really tough >D

we shall see, I'm willing to help if you do find it really tough
grin.gif
hey there mates, looking to expand my australia network. how bout it haha

You should have saved some Royals for trade bait. I only say that because, like you said, you lucked out to get so many of the produced pairs in AUS and things may not be the same again. I lucked out with extra black toes and royals, and turned an extra pair of royals plus shipping into Black/Gold 1s. If I miss out on Shadows, Sunsets, or Blk/reds then I can use some of these others I got at retail to trade or at least soften the reseller hit to the wallet.

You should have saved some Royals for trade bait. I only say that because, like you said, you lucked out to get so many of the produced pairs in AUS and things may not be the same again. I lucked out with extra black toes and royals, and turned an extra pair of royals plus shipping into Black/Gold 1s. If I miss out on Shadows, Sunsets, or Blk/reds then I can use some of these others I got at retail to trade or at least soften the reseller hit to the wallet.
i used the 2013 royals plus $150 and got ds banned 1s, i already had the 01 royals

So are these actually confirmed? Or is this a speculation still?
multiple spots have confirmed, other og AJ1s released this year, and besides the banned 1s (outlet release) nike hasn't released an og treated1s since 2001. i would think a high possibility...

Got the retro 1 black-red in the countdown pack years ago, had a special tag on the inside of the tongue for Jordan's 63 in 86.

Last edited:
Yeah not sure why they released the black and red with the green and black. The green and black I get, it's to honor the celtics, not sure why they didn't use the color that he was wearing that day to pair them with.

Sorry if i missed a post in here about this, but have this been said to be banneds or just breds? I got a feeling there not gonna be banneds :-( Still copping regardless but!!!!

Lol he jus wanted to post that pic and try to say that quality is better because that is what he owns. "On the hunt for a couple more..." Oh really? They've only been out for 12 years, and up until this past February they weren't even outrageously priced, but you are just now casually on the hunt for more pairs? Hahaha :insert Cam'ron Nope! gif:

Back
Top Bottom