JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Nike Air or not the shadows are the most underrated Air Jordan 1's. They're already an OG colorway at that. I've worn my '09 pair easily over 200 times. The chicago's are the poster child for Air Jordan 1's but they've always seemed odd to me. They're like the PG version of the black/red 1's since they were made to counterbalance the black/red 1 being banned (or air ships if you believe all that mumbo jumbo lol) the black toes have more edge than the Chicago 1 colorway just because of that odd color blocking.
i know banned 1s are basically the black/red 1s, but in this case can we say theyre the "X" rated of all 1s

I RARELY buy sneakers anymore, but I decided if these drop I want them. Then I remembered the royals......Now I'm thinking "F**k! I just know these are going to be limited". If they are, I'm out. F**k it.

Jordan Brand is rarely that kind. Especially with a shoe as synonymous with the Jordan name as the Black/Red I's.
JB was very kind with the bred XI and IV. They were restocked literally 4-5 times. Just trying to be optimistic and praying this release won't be as ugly as the royals or black/gold Is.

I don't think this is going to be a December release so I don't expect them to have mercy on us when it comes to the availability of these. Besides the black/gold, these will probably the most difficult to obtain of all the air Jordan 1's releasing this year

I don't think this is going to be a December release so I don't expect them to have mercy on us when it comes to the availability of these. Besides the black/gold, these will probably the most difficult to obtain of all the air Jordan 1's releasing this year
its the holiest of holiest of all things holy

Really excited for this release. I absolutely love the shape of the 2013 1's (minimal ankle padding, fairly high cut), whereas the 2001's have OD padding. Rolling the dice on this release by selling my 2001's as well.

Really excited for this release. I absolutely love the shape of the 2013 1's (minimal ankle padding, fairly high cut), whereas the 2001's have OD padding. Rolling the dice on this release by selling my 2001's as well.

Not to mention the 13's have a better insole. I thought I was the only one who liked the 2013's better lol. I don't even wear my 01's anymore.

I don't even wear my 01's anymore.

Exactly why I sold my VNDS 01's and I'm debating getting rid of my beaters too. Never thought I'd see the day, and prior to buying the 2013 Royals for myself, I was in the "01's > 13's" camp and thought people were NUTS for dropping similar loot for the 2013's.

Back
Top Bottom