JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Got mine on lock. 
nthat.gif

Jordan 1 Retro High OG on July 13, which I thought was suppose to be the Shadow Grey's but Footlocker release calender says Black/Varsity Red/White/Black Concord, anyone have an idea??

Jordan 1 Retro High OG on July 13, which I thought was suppose to be the Shadow Grey's but Footlocker release calender says Black/Varsity Red/White/Black Concord, anyone have an idea??
Probably a typo.
07/13 Air Jordan I Retro High OG "Nike Air"
555088-014 Black/Soft Grey-White

The colors you listed are for the jordan 8 playoffs.

Last edited:
think the BRED 1s releasing Black Friday from what Sneaker Rumors says...going to b crazy regardless when it's released....

I've never had this colorway and it's definitely one of my all-time favorites (probably a lot of peoples). Can't wait to finally have them on my feet. JB would be crazy to not produce a high number of these, they will sell-out no matter what, so, if they want the money they know what to do. Even if they produce a lot of pairs it won't decrease the value of this shoe, if that's what they are worried about when it comes to production numbers. Do the right thing JB and hook everyone up with a pair of these!!

Just pulled the trigger on an OG pair of 1's.

Probably overpaid, but how many times do you get to own a pair of original black/red I's?

I'm excited and can't wait to wear the heck out of them.

I got a pair of 2011 banneds which I haven't worn so far, so I hope I can get a pair to wear later this year. I simply love this colorway.

This will be the only release I am cashing out for this year... I have a feeling these will be harder to cop than Royals

I can't remember what release was more difficult though, concords or royals?

I had to camp for both :smh:

I already struck out on Black Toes so I know I don't stand a chance at these but I will take a crack at it. Same for the DB 95s

might have to pay resale, but these will be mine...
I feel you, bro, but I'm not willing to go that far. If they're hard to obtain, the resale value on these will be HIGHER than the royals.
This will be the only release I am cashing out for this year... I have a feeling these will be harder to cop than Royals

I can't remember what release was more difficult though, concords or royals?

I had to camp for both
mean.gif
Like I said, it's about where you live. Concords were easy as hell to get where I am. Getting 2 pair wasn't even a difficult task. The Royals, which were limited may have been a different story. I didn't pay close attention to that release.

If this is this years Black Friday release, I doubt they will be limited, but because people anticipate that RD like the other Holiday release, it's still going to be struggle.

Last edited:
Want them! Didn't read through all the post but...put money that these are Black Friday....

I don't know, it is still the year of the V's so I would expect for a V to be in that Black Friday slot...but knowing Nike I wouldn't be surprised if we got 2 Black Friday releases

I don't know, it is still the year of the V's so I would expect for a V to be in that Black Friday slot...but knowing Nike I wouldn't be surprised if we got 2 Black Friday releases

So much for the year of the V huh lol. Doesn't really feel like it

Back
Top Bottom