JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

NO GRs. I want em limited!!! Thought I wouldn't be phased by things being GR but after seeing every one and their mother and brother with white grapes, it's hard to walk outside without someone wearing the same shoes as you. I don't wanna see blk/reds everywhere. Just on my feet.
Cant be serious b

The royals being insanely hard to get was not an accident and the neither will the black/red 1's when we're all paying resell for em :x

Just kinda wondering how this will work out, when the black toe's came out the closest place was an hour away for them. Might have to head to HoH when these drop. IMO these are right up there with the royals, personally like these a little more.

I honestly wouldn't be shocked if Nike/Jb released all of these 1's in larger quantities in 2014/15.  I kind of feel like this was a just test run by Nike's Marketing and Research team to see if the return of the "Nike Air" branding affected the consumers spending habits.  The previous release of 1's (from the packs several years ago) sat on shelves for what seemed like an eternity.  However, in 2013, the removal of the Jumpan from the heel along with the addition of "Nike Air" on the tongue has consumers paying upwards of $300 fora pair of 1's.  If the rumors floating around on a few sites stating that KO's are returning in 2014 with "Nike Air" are true, I'd say Nike's 2013 test results provided them with some vital info about consumer emotions and  spending habits.

IMO......

Last edited:
how bout if they a gr...just very limited in your area?
ha ha
That would be great haha

I knew some folks would flame me for my comment. But I stand by it.
I don't wanna deal with "royals limited" but if these were like black grapes I'd be satisfied or even thunder 4s with restocks. Just so they aren't saturated. (ie. bred XI / Grape V) I always put in the leg work to get my shoes. If they're attainable, I'll get em. 
Plus, if they end up hard to cop, and I get my hands on a few pairs, I've suddenly got trade bait.

Are you guys trying to triple up or something that you need these to GR? It might be because I'm privileged to live in a city where 5-7 stores can get QS releases. If you don't I could see why you're worried.

Last edited:
whatever makes u feel special ...
grin.gif
....i just want to be able to get a pair of grails and not have to pay $300-$600.
fixed. i'm not paying 300-600 lol

yeah heard October release...but could be around holidays as well, either way sick colorway and hard to get..

Hoping Black Metallic Vs drop Black Friday and these sooner in limited numbers (which would make sense). Gonna be going to NYC over Thanksgiving and no way I could do a Black Friday release for these there. Also want these limited because I don't want everyone to have a pair tbh. Don't even mind paying Royal resale prices

Hoping Black Metallic Vs drop Black Friday and these sooner in limited numbers (which would make sense). Gonna be going to NYC over Thanksgiving and no way I could do a Black Friday release for these there. Also want these limited because I don't want everyone to have a pair tbh. Don't even mind paying Royal resale prices
You guys really think black metallics are dropping again 2 years later huh....they sat for a bit just 2 years ago...
mean.gif

^ where did they sit? I live in NYC nothing sits here.
Haha, Nothin stands a chance of sitting in NYC.  They did sit for a while in certains parts of Northern  Va.  I remember picking them up 3 weeks after my trip to TX from my local Finishline.  At the time, I think a lot of people were still on the fence or turned off about the soles blue tint.  I know I was atleast.

They released the same year as the WC 3's....and we got WC 3's again this year soooooooooo.....
True, but It's also the 25th anniversary of the 3's.  I think Metallics will be back in 2015 with the "Nike Air".

If anybody pays attention to patterns like I have, then it's predictable what's gonna happen... Wc3 in 2011 early on, BC3 on Black Friday. Wc4 in early 2012, bc4 on Black Friday. Fire reds in early 2013, and wc3 with NA in early 2013. I assume we'll get metallics on Black Friday, but with NA because that just makes since. Next year we can expect infrareds in early on. Wc4 with NA early on, and black infrareds with NA on Black Friday. It's quite predictable what JB is gonna throw at us

I don't agree with this theory of a pattern. And If Metallic 5's were releasing we would already know about it. They just released two years ago, you can still get GM pairs that are floating around.

Since JB started putting "NA" back on Retros, everyone assumes they will re-release every OG with NA on them. If that's the case and they are planning on doing that, the 2's should be next in line, not the 6's that are planned for spring of 2014.

I say they push these back, make more of them, and make them the Black Friday release. Demand is going to be ridiculous, no point in making it limited.

I don't agree with this theory of a pattern. And If Metallic 5's were releasing we would already know about it. They just released two years ago, you can still get GM pairs that are floating around.

Since JB started putting "NA" back on Retros, everyone assumes they will re-release every OG with NA on them. If that's the case and they are planning on doing that, the 2's should be next in line, not the 6's that are planned for spring of 2014.

The 2's are releasing again next year along with the all the 6's

Last edited:
yeah in some parts of the country the metallics sat....i remember going to my local FNL and the manager found them in arkansas in my size got them shipped in like 2 months after RD

the bred 1's the black red and university gold 1's and the laney 1's all suppose to drop fall to holiday

i think 1 is gonna end up being a GR 

i need 2 pair of bred 1's my 01's beat down but still look solid for a 2001 shoe 

yeah in some parts of the country the metallics sat....i remember going to my local FNL and the manager found them in arkansas

There are a few small towns where a lot of stuff sits. Even recent releases. This doesn't happen in major cities, if it did it would be an entirely different story.

yeah in some parts of the country the metallics sat....i remember going to my local FNL and the manager found them in arkansas in my size got them shipped in like 2 months after RD

the bred 1's the black red and university gold 1's and the laney 1's all suppose to drop fall to holiday

i think 1 is gonna end up being a GR 

i need 2 pair of bred 1's my 01's beat down but still look solid for a 2001 shoe 

Really excited about both of these

The 2's are releasing again next year along with the all the 6's

I have no desire for 2's in my life, I don't own a single pair and honestly don't ever plan on owning one. They are the forgotten Jordan, ugly as hell IMO.

1's were great because they started it all and for what he did in them and the backstory that comes along with them, that and the advertising campaign, made them iconoic and they always will be to me.

He did great things in the 2's as well but idk, they will never even hold a candle close to the 1's in my opinion. Even the retro sales have been shoddy at best. Nike Air 2's or not... I'll keep my money, lol.

Back
Top Bottom