JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

$489 
sick.gif

JJ said they'll have numbers on their pairs friday, should be interesting to hear. Also does anyone know much kix-crew charged for the Royals when they had them up for preorder?

Just left the mall getting tickets for the 12s, dudes were there just getting tickets and they didn't want the 1s. They just saw names on the boxes and they wanted them, pretty damn sad if u ask me

On a brighter note, I got my Jordan 1 Royal and Black/Red flannels today in the mail. 
laugh.gif

Was on sale for 12 bucks, not bad imo for my stingy shoppers out there. 
i remember i copped some thick flannels like that at costco, same 2 colors for like 13 each

I'm on lurk mode, trying to catch someone slipping (in desperate need for money) and pick up another pair of shadows for $175 shipped.

since we posting ice cream

someone find me some damn WWE ice cream sandwiches ASAP

Ain't nobody laugh at nobody for the shelflife orders. Stop trying to make yourself feel better about having them. I woulda bought two at that price limited or not I'm tight I ain't know about it.

Plenty of dudes where laughing about it when shelf life had them in stock. I'm not trying to make myself feel better, but I'm happy go at least get them without stressing out. Yes I paid a bit more than retail, but nothing more than what they're going for now.

Plenty of dudes where laughing about it when shelf life had them in stock. I'm not trying to make myself feel better, but I'm happy go at least get them without stressing out. Yes I paid a bit more than retail, but nothing more than what they're going for now.
i would've happily paid that $230... i was watching this thread closely just incase something like that happened, and the minute i go do something they dropped 
mean.gif

Can someone please insert the Jennifer Lawrence gif on this guy above me I'm on my cell phone.

Edit. Above grizzly and above the guy above grizzly.

Last edited:
Where are the dudes laughing at us for purchasing from shelflife now?

Nobody was laughing at you. I was one who copped from shelf life. If anything, people were bummed for missing out. A couple said it was too steep for them, but nobody laughed.

Just feel fortunate you copped at a decent pre-order price.

Back
Top Bottom